The after Party...

Posted by: chris med

The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:57 AM

If I may I will start the thread to thank, Tall1,P Dona,Zach,all the guys and Kim ..... everyone who made this possible....

From my wife Tina and myself.....this was the greastest get together I have personally EVER attended. The food was outof this world, but nothing compared to the family we have her at CTF..JON ... I'm sure there will be many after this but to you and the crew...SO VERY WELL DONE...my 1st CTF game dinner and certainly will NEVER miss one again.

WE brought my friends Dave and Rhea(buffalo dove and pheasant!) and were tabled with Pam and the boys, Bill, Dave and his wife Kristen and their boys Connor and DJ and What an absolute WONDERFUL TIME. My wife has been talking(and still is) about it and all I can say.. VERY NICE all.....we should be very proud! That's all for right now, I gotta go Icin in the mornin.. but for all who didn't attend...you missed one helluva time! Good to meet everyone I did, ...very satisfied about this day!!!

CHRIS........AWESOME JOB with what you did! A lot of unselfish time to do that and you deserve a big.... Bigbeave thanks for yellin #'s \:D \:D Chris cannot be heard! Except for his generosity!Thanks guys!
Posted by: PDona

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 02:05 AM

Ditto Chris, glad you had a great time. Tall 1 is a GREAT chairperson for this event!!! We had an AWESOME crew that worked and kept up with everything the whole night!! See what time I am posting this? Early evening!!! Thanks to everyone for all of your help. I will post more in the am.
AM:
I didn't get too many pictures. Here is part of the raffle line up.

This was the room, with Tall1 up front..

I only have a few more. I hope others took some..

If you need help uploading them, e-mail them to me if you need.
Posted by: Greg S.

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 02:27 AM

Burp ...Fat,happy&nappy!!! \:D
Great event and an even better cause.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 02:38 AM

hey I cleaned til people started scratchin their heads!!!!!! had a 25 minute ride!!!!!...PAUL THANK YOU FROM MY WIFE, FRIENDS AND MYSELF....we all had a ball!
PS goin in 5 hours!!! nite jonboy!!!!!!!
Posted by: Skipperj9

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 04:42 AM

ahahah goodnight? Never, im goin icein in the mornin too, i happened to go to a different after party though... ah i guess being young has its benefits. good to meet some guys there chris med and andrew ill be in touch, as in check your pm's.
The buffalo pheasant was awesome along with the chowder chris made! didnt last long at all, ill need to get that recipe if you can part with it.
A good night all in all, thanks to all who made it possible and to aqualung for hookin me up with a ticket, and bein a general great guy in general, haha f**kin bob.

An check what time my post is!!!!!!
Posted by: Chris

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 04:48 AM

I want to personally thank everyone that brought a donation to help the Homeless and the Salvation Army. I dropped all the food & Toiletries of at the Homeless shelter after the dinner here in Meriden. When they saw how much soap and shampoo we brought they couldn't have been happier. You would have thought I was dropping off bags of hundred dollar bills.
It really made me feel proud of all that donated to see these people with real joy over a simple bar of soap. It really makes one reflect on how blessed our lives are.. The everyday things we take for granted can mean so much to someone else. I hope everbody that won a prize enjoys it.
I wish I could have given each person that donated a gift in return. I think I came pretty close. Maybe next year? It's funny how you form a negative opinion about someone on the sole basis of what they post or howthey do things here on CTF without ever meeting them.
Then you meet them like at a Game dinner and realize you really like this person and you were totally wrong on your opinion of that person or persons. I not gonna mention names,but it really was a pleasant expierence meeting you finally tonight and I really hope maybe someday we can go fishing together? Thanks to Tall 1, P Dona,
Oh my God(Roxanne) PaulD, Ray Z, Largefry, Mermaid, GregS and a few others I'm forgetting for all the hard work you folks put into the clean up. The two ladies workes thier tails off and really deserve something for it.

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 04:49 AM

I want to personally thank everyone that brought a donation to help the Homeless and the Salvation Army. I dropped all the food & Toiletries of at the Homeless shelter after the dinner here in Meriden. When they saw how much soap and shampoo we brought they couldn't have been happier. You would have thought I was dropping off bags of hundred dollar bills.
It really made me feel proud of all that donated to see these people with real joy over a simple bar of soap. It really makes one reflect on how blessed our lives are. The everyday things we take for granted can mean so much to someone else. I hope everbody that won a prize enjoys it.
I wish I could have given each person that donated a gift in return. I think I came pretty close. Maybe next year?
Thanks to Tall 1, P Dona,
Oh my God(Roxanne) PaulD, Ray Z, Largefry, Mermaid, GregS and a few others I'm forgetting for all the hard work you folks put into the clean up. The two ladies workes their tails off NOW!! if I could only fall asleep.
Posted by: Andrew

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 10:11 AM

Another great CTF Game dinner!! Thank you to Jon, Paul and Paul, Mermaid, Zach and everyone else who make this game dinner what it is!!!
Posted by: RayZCT

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 10:23 AM

The bar for CTF events has been set very high, they are all great and again through the hard work of members like Tall 1, P. Dona, Mermaid, Rox, Zach and countless others this one was fantastic.

The accomadations where spacious which fostered lots of chatter and meeting of new CTFers, the kitchen worked out very well and the "runners" made the raffle go along quickly.

The food, well, you couldn't find such a variety in 10 restaurants, just delicious. And for the raffle, worth the price of admission alone. For those who missed it, we are not talking a couple of hundred $, but thousands of $ of great prizes.

Thanks again to the CTF organizers and more inportantly, the CTF family continues to make a contribution to the future of two beautiful young children.
Posted by: scooter72

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 11:18 AM

What a great time. It was nice to finally put some faces to the names I see here on the site. AWESOME food, great raffles, lots of fun and all the proceeds going to a very worthy cause. Kims black fish chowder, Crazy Ivans fish fry, Tonys pheasant, I could go on and on... \:D Thanks to everyone who made it such a great night. Its a good feeling to know such a cool group of people.
Posted by: octanehi5

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 12:27 PM

My First CTF Dinner,nice to meet a few of you.everyone did a great job,You People did a very good thing,I am sure the family will appreciate it. Remember one thing there are no strangers in the world only people we have not met yet. ciao Ron
Posted by: Tall 1

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 12:27 PM

What a night!

My sincere thanks go to everyone that helped to organize this event, P Dona, Greg S, Mermaid CT, Paul D, Chris, and Zippy. You can be very proud of yourselves my friends!

Thanks also go to the many others that unselfishly stepped forward to help set up, clean up, sell raffle tickets or greet people at the door last night.We couldn't have done it without you!

Bob your slide show was incredible!You put a ton of effort into that production and you can be very proud of the results. Also thanks to everyone that brought TVs and DVDs.

It was a special evening. Nothing like dinner with 150 of your closest friends. There was sooooooooo much great food that it was impossible to taste it all.
The chowders, stews, roasted venison, the corned venison, the fresh fish and chips, the perch fillets, the venison stuffed calzones....and those desserts....Out of this world!

To me, the highlight of the evening was seeing Pam Klose and her 2 beautiful boys Alex and Ben come into the hall.It choked me up and made everything we had worked for suddenly very real. It was so good to finally meet them, and to see those boys joyfully playing with their trucks and scampering around us all night. Priceless! \:\)

I think we had enough raffle prizes again this year huh? :p Thanks to everyone that added to the booty with a prize donation.

Best of all, we raised a load of money to contribute to Ben and Alex's scholarship fund. It's unofficial because I still have some expenses to clear but once the dust settles,the CTF Fish and Game dinner will have donated over:

$3, 0 0 0 . 0 0

(Of course, I will post the final tally in a day or two.)

What a night for such a great cause! I hope to see everyone again next year and let's make this even bigger and some how even better. Thanks for coming!

We miss you Pete (Uconn Putz). I'm sure you're fishing or hunting in a better place and I know I'll meet you someday in the field. ;\)
Posted by: OHMYGOD

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 12:58 PM

All I can say is Hat's off to all who
put this event together.

The Raffle was filled with stuff that made your eye's just about pop out of your head.
To all of you who donated raffle prizes
Tight Lines everyone. \:D
Posted by: Jighead

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:02 PM

Had a great time and I too met a CTF'er or two that were nothing like what I imagined them to be.

The food was fantastic - my only regret, that I probably only tried half of it before my stomach hurt from overfilling it.

How about Crazy Ivan and company frying fish and fries outside the front door - beyond addicted
Posted by: Relentless

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:21 PM

I knew I was going to miss a great night, I will nevre schedule surgury again the week of the CTF Game Dinner. I am glad to hear it was an awesome night and the Klose family was able to attend and thanks to everyone CTF was able donate over $3K. I wonder if Jerry Lewis started out this way?

Next year I will be there and by the way who was the lucky member who won the trip aboard RELENTLESS?

Thanks

Dave
Posted by: JohnS

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:31 PM

This was my "first" big CTF function that I have ever attended. Been a member on this site pretty much right from the start, had a great time last night. Food was great, and it was nice to meet few guys that I have conversed with back and forth over the years.
Kudos to: P Donna, Mermaid, Zach, Chris, OMG,
Jack, Greg, Paul D, and Rollin D. I know I'm forgetting a bunch more. Best game dinner I have ever been to bar none.
Also that was one hell of a Clam Chower Chris Med, thought I was gonna have to pull up a tree on Rt. 9 but I "clinched er down" \:D .
Outstanding job Bob on that video slide show God knows that took you "forever" to make.
Hats off to Tall 1, for a well run top notch event. Best of yet it was for great cause.
Also was great to see everyone I know and meet a few others.
Posted by: macattack678

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:59 PM

This was my first CTF game dinner and it was incredible. I wish I had been able to get there earlier. Thanks to everyone for all the hard work setting this up. I'm looking forward to next year.
Posted by: ted

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 01:59 PM

i like to thank everyone for a great nite filled with fun an laughs. i tip my bandana to all. i cant wait till next one
the fat guy from the deck
carl
Posted by: Paul D.

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 02:02 PM

That was the most efficently run event I have ever been to . The raffle went very well, lots of prizes and they were moving all around the hall in record time. Lots of fun and it was a really event friendly building. Thanks to all who helped with the cleanup.
To the above names we need to add Ray Z. who worked most of the event with food prep. and John S. for help with the setup . Hats off to Roxanne for her non stop effort in the kitchen! Nice to see some familiar faces again and meet a few CTfers that I only knew by name.
Heading out on the ice in a few ;\) .
Posted by: deep callin

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 03:56 PM

I had a great time ,met many of you for the first time, loved the food, thanks to all who help set this dinner up... just can't wait for the next one!
Posted by: Big Beave

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 07:02 PM

Id like to thank everyone who helped make this years dinner outstanding Thanks Again
Posted by: Tackleman

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 09:08 PM

I'm so sorry I had to work the Hartford Sportsmen show last night. Boy I really missed this outing a lot. Hope I can make it next year.

Congrats on the excellent raffle for the Uconn's children.

We at T-Man Custom Tackle are very pround to have been a small part of it.

Nice work everyone involved!!!
Posted by: Michael-SW CT

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 09:26 PM

I had a great time. Thanx all who put this dinner together. I'm so happy that I get to add more to my Rapala Collection. And can anybody guess what I enjoyed doing the most? \:D

Re: The after Party... - 02/18/07 11:15 PM

JOHN S.....My wife is reading this with me and we are almost crying laughing so hard about the tree pulling thing,plllllllllllllllllll....booof! all done ready for more...again guys such a good feeling night last night!!!!! JON...3,000 dollars...... actually to everyone who attended.....Dave Waldrip and Mitch...we missed ya!

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 12:05 AM

Quote:
JOHN S.....My wife is reading this with me and we are almost crying laughing so hard about the tree pulling thing,plllllllllllllllllll....booof! all done ready for more...again guys
I had a flash back from "dumb and dumber" where the dude was in the non working bathroom :p , as I was speeding back to wally world!
Posted by: MyGirl

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 01:04 AM

Not enough can be said about the people that put this night together. Without their spirit folks wouldn't have come forward and provided us with such great meals, prizes, etc. Their commitment to the Klose foundation was fantastic. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough to see the fine gents we saw tonite, trade their fancy cars for caps and gowns!
There were many fine recipes that I never got to even try. Hopefully they will be posted. Everyone should be proud of their contributions as they were all fantastic!
This should be a two or three day event!
Thank you everyone, thank you Tall1, for putting everyting together, and thank you for all of the CTFR's that participated in making this happen. There are too many people to recognize that had a part. Rather than leave someone out, I just want to say,...Thank You All!!!
Posted by: Mycept

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 09:49 AM

This was a great event. I'll just echo what everyone has already said about the people who put this together and worked their butts off to make it happen. By far, this was the most well organized and run game dinner type of event I've been too. With all the other activities going on as well, couldn't get much better than it was.

Thanks to everyone who put it together and helped it be what it was, and thank you to everyone who donated raffle prizes.
Posted by: Crazy Ivan

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 09:58 AM

Big thank to all that made this happen, you know who you are

Another stellar CTF event...
Posted by: Mitch P.

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 12:10 PM

Homepage:

http://www.ctfisherman.com/

If anyone has any better pictures for the homepage, feel free to email to me at: mitch@ctfisherman.com
Posted by: Matt G.

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 01:26 PM

Hey Mike,

Suprised you left any food for the rest of us.
Posted by: Fullstrut

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 02:40 PM

What an awesome event and an awesome time. It was great meeting a bunch of you. We need more CTF events!!

Relentless, my girlfriend was the lucky winner of your donated charter fishing trip... she screamed and she is really excited about it. She was talking about it all night before the drawing and she put a bunch of her raffle tickets in it! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be the one she picks to join her on it!! Want to fire me a PM with some details and we can get chatting about everything? Talk to you soon.

Again, thanks to T1 and PD for the great effort you guys puit forth to get this thing going.

Also, great job Bob on that CTF Year in Review DVD... outstanding!!
Posted by: BOB 06239

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 04:53 PM

To all involved with pulling off this CTF function....CONGRATS!!!!It was an awesome outing,with a group of great people.The food i tried was great,but i didn't try nearly enough different stuff.The raffles were awesome,and the botton line....3K to the Klose Fund is absolutely great.

To all who wanted a DVD,i'll try my best to have them in the mail by weeks end.To anybody that wants one,send me a PM and i'll add ya to the list.

Thanks again to the CTF family.....it was a great night out.

I have some random photos that bassfever2005 took,that i'll get up shortly.

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 05:18 PM

Here are the pics from.....bassfever2005

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 05:19 PM

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 05:39 PM

Oh, geesh! I can see it now! " What was this CTFer thinking"
Posted by: bassfever2005

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 05:52 PM

i wish i would have got a pic when you had two in your hand paul

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 06:19 PM

I had to get those things quick!!!! You snooze you lose!!
Posted by: bigtoad

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by P.DONA:
Oh, geesh! I can see it now! " What was this CTFer thinking"
I.E. Chris Med: "I hope the guys from Busch dont notice I am holding a Rolling Rock".

"Want to get away?"
:p

Re: The after Party... - 02/19/07 11:45 PM

Yup just saw it Mikey, it was a Busch and a damn goodun!!!!! Thanks alot BOB! and no that's not a snot...I just have a big nose! \:D

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 12:00 AM

Well I went up 3 times Matt for food. Everytime I went up for food, there was no white showing up underneath the food. I finished all 3 helpings. But by that time, I would say I had my bunker, squid, 4 10" porgies, and bunker blood. The only 2 things I missed out on were my 14" schoolie and mackerel smoothie.

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 12:33 AM

Like a school of stripers on a bait ball!! \:D

I blew it, I should have asked someone to document the event in pictures.
None of Pam and the boys???
None of the food selections??
None of the prize winners??
Sorry gang!! \:o

I know Zippy had a camera-maybe he can add some pics to this.
Posted by: LargeFry

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 02:26 AM

Hats off to all involved!
This was a great event. The food was awesome, the raffle was eyepopping, the company was good, and a great generousity from the ctf family to support the Klose family. All in all it was a real good time.
I have to thank PDona for a little arm twisting, I almost didn't go but now I will do my best not to miss another. I still didn't get to talk with all the ctfer's I wanted to, just a good excuse to look forward to the next event!
Posted by: MermaidCT

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 01:21 PM

What can I say that hasn't been said???!!

Awesome night, awesome people - it's an honor to work with the group that put this on - you are wonderful!!

So glad everyone had such a great time! \:\)
Posted by: mikek06511

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tall 1:

I know Zippy had a camera-maybe he can add some pics to this.
Ask and you shall receive. :rolleyes:
Sorry but I was away from the computer for a few days.

Tall 1 and Greg S

Some of the raffle prizes layed out on the long row of tables

More of the overflow of raffle prizes.

A magnificent stuffed turkey

Another shot of the chow line.

What happens when you put a pair of Paul D's together?
One of them will be up to no good!

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 08:38 PM

More of the long line to get food.

Zach carving up the elk roast.

Greg S serving up his venison dish.

Rollin D who worked the door and Chris who ran a successful raffle and food drive for the homeless.

A future "What's this CTF'er thinking"

Zach with his best friend.

A great shot of Zachs better side.
Posted by: Crazy Ivan

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 09:43 PM

Like the picture of my back making way toward the food
\:D \:D

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 09:53 PM

Looking to cut the line too, eh Craig? \:D

Re: The after Party... - 02/20/07 09:55 PM

I was HUNGRY!!!!!!!

Re: The after Party... - 02/21/07 12:06 AM

Is it my imagination (it could be :p ) or is rollin D giving out the "gay award" to bassmaster Chris. ;\)
Sorry Chris I had to your just to danged happy there like when you got your 7# er. \:D

Re: The after Party... - 02/21/07 12:12 AM

Great pics Zippy!.Thanks!

You and Bassfever2005 did a nice job of capturing some of the fun that everyone had.
What a great night!!

I missed not having our resident videogrpher Sungannabeach there.
Posted by: Buck

Re: The after Party... - 02/21/07 01:31 PM

Congrats to the organizing team for another great game dinner. Really missed not being there this year, every year it gets better and better.

Re: The after Party... - 02/21/07 01:38 PM

Now we have proof that venison Greg carved made it to the table ! \:D :p

Great pics, Zippy!
Posted by: rollin D

Re: The after Party... - 02/22/07 06:48 PM

Thank you All for allowing me to be part of this Great CFT Event , Thank,s to Tall 1 ,P.DONA , OHMYGOD , MermaidCT who worked there tail's off , and a host of other CTFer's thank you for a great evening ......

rollin Dave

And by the way JohnS you would'nt catch rollin Dave handing out any Gay Awards out.....unless your looking for one.. ;\) ... \:D
Posted by: SunganaBeach

Re: The after Party... - 02/22/07 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tall 1:

I missed not having our resident videogrpher Sungannabeach there.
And I missed being there too! I had to work that night and I can't take a Saturday or Sunday off without getting someone to cover for me.

Re: The after Party... - 02/23/07 01:23 PM

Mike, thanks for the extra pictures. I've put two on the homepage:

http://www.ctfisherman.com/

Re: The after Party... - 02/23/07 02:21 PM

Thanks Mitch, I like those pictures alot better.
It was such a great night!!

I will be posting the final donation amount tonight or tomorrow, I am just waiting for one large receipt to be turned in.

Re: The after Party... - 02/23/07 02:56 PM

Jon, and everyone, great job pulling together a fun night for a good cause!

Re: The after Party... - 02/23/07 11:20 PM

Look very carefully at this decor I have in my bedroom. Anything you guys see there that looks familiar? \:D
Posted by: Bill

Re: The after Party... - 02/24/07 01:53 AM

Had a great time again at the dinner. All the food was great. Our table did pretty good on the raffles, thanks to everyone who donated. Brought some new people this year and they said this was one of the better dinners that they have been to. Again, Jon, both Paul's and crew, hats off to you guys, job well done.

Bill
Posted by: Fishhedz

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 02:32 PM

Thanks to everyone who volunteered their heads off for us to have such a great time. What a great event. A classic in the making. TOP NOTCH!
It was nice to see our good friends from the site.
I hope everyone had as good a time as we did.

Thanks for all the raffle donations. I'm looking forward to fulfilling my obgligations and posting our success with a big, longbearded gobbler for the Chowaniec family and lots of shooting for colorful seaducks this fall for Matt G.

Just one note. Last years seaduck hunt winner asked to hunt a turkey instead and I obliged. He whacked a sweet fall longbeard.
This years winner handed his win over to Matt G. and I'm looking forward to hunting with my friend.
But...lots of guys at the game dinner who never seaduck hunted would really like to go. If you don't want to hunt the cold season on the ocean please put your tickets in another bucket so someone who REALLY would like to hunt with me might win the hunt. Thank you.
And thanks to the person who threw sausage at my truck. Did my son or I win something that you wanted? Whatever dude, I can wash my truck. Can you wash your conscience?

God bless the Klose family. Life is short. Enjoy every minute and everything you love.

Peter
Posted by: Andrew

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 02:41 PM

Quote:
And thanks to the person who threw sausage at my truck. Did my son or I win something that you wanted?
Thats messed up Pete!! Some people are unreal :rolleyes:

It was good seeing both you and Thomas at the dinner, always a pleasure!!! I was pumped to watch Thomas cash in on his raffle tickets!!! Looking forward to whiffle ball camp \:D

See ya soon bud!
Posted by: Zach S.

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 02:49 PM

wow - sorry Peter - there always has to be one bad apple - I guess that is reality - but cool that you are taking it in stride...
Posted by: Paul D.

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 02:54 PM

There has to a few in every crowd that do something stupid \:o \:o . How does it go,instant a...........hole, just add alcohol. The sadest part is that they probably (prolly \:D ) didn't even know it was your truck \:\( .

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 03:06 PM

Hey Pete, by the way Thomas made my night, that kid is a trip!!!!! You got a good one there and I can't wait to get him up here golfin.....He made me laugh all night!....Someone threw sausage at your truck??????, jealous ahole watched you guys winnin all that stuff!!!! Ah.... Look forward to it!

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 03:42 PM

I'm hoping it was an accident but it was a good shot. It's no big deal. Lots worse in the world.

Let's get fishin' and I can't wait until the gobblers start cuttin' loose.

Tomas has already christened one of his new tip-ups with a largemouth bass on Thursday.
Someone at the game dinner asked me if I brought some salty flies for a raffle but I didn't. I will tie alot this year for the next one!

Peter

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 05:39 PM

Should of said something Pete, we could have addressed it right there. Someone had enough sack to do that, maybe they would man up to it.

Re: The after Party... - 02/25/07 06:38 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Pete.

Thanks again for your generous donations and congrats to Tomas for everything he won! His enthusiasm was priceless!!

Re: The after Party... - 02/27/07 09:57 PM

Any of you see what I'm talking about in that picture?

Re: The after Party... - 03/01/07 10:27 AM

I see big treble hooks so as to lose no bluefish.

The "Stankee" candle is a nice touch Mike. Is your raffle winning in the mix?

Re: The after Party... - 03/01/07 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill:
Should of said something Pete, we could have addressed it right there. Someone had enough sack to do that, maybe they would man up to it.
A real man wouldn't have done a childish thing like this to begin with Bill. Asking them to man up to it would be an impossibility. Maybe someone was aiming for my truck and hit yours Pete. I could see that happening.

Re: The after Party... - 03/01/07 11:49 PM

I could definitely see that happening Chris, you being loved by all
Posted by: Big Beave

Re: The after Party... - 03/02/07 12:03 AM

i just saw this man thats messed up

Re: The after Party... - 03/02/07 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill:
I could definitely see that happening Chris, you being loved by all
Just as long as you love me Bill nothing else matters.

Re: The after Party... - 03/02/07 12:07 PM

What a waste of great venison sausage!! \:D

I would have picked it up, rinsed it off and had lunch on Sunday!! :p \:D

It just goes to show ya that there's a Bass TURD in every pond! ;\)

Re: The after Party... - 03/02/07 10:59 PM

Well I put the Magnum Countdown hanging on there for display.
Posted by: MOONSHINER

Re: The after Party... - 03/11/07 03:41 PM

The afterparty is still going on . My son/ one of his friends /Beans and myself will be leaving for Hartford in an hour to go see the Wolfpac with tickets my son won at the dinner . We are all looking to have a great time

Re: The after Party... - 03/12/07 12:04 AM

So happy Bridgeport won today and hoping they stay ahead of Hartford in points.