The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics!

Posted by: Mitch P.

The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 02:59 PM

Click below to order:
http://www.ctfisherman.com/shirts/07-shirts.html

HOT new 4-color design, just in time for summer!

Shirt Back
The CTF name and slogan, along with a collage of many of the things that feed our addiction. Can you find all of the items?

Shirt Front
Just above the heart on the left side of the shirt, the classic fish-shaped logo found on the CTF hats in forest green.

Colors: Gray or White

Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL and XXXL

Price: $16 each or two for $30

Click below to order:

Thanks to the following:
- CTF's FindBass for the hot new design.

- The CTF t-shirt models. I took over 300 photos yesterday, so I'll be posting those periodically to keep you guys interested in the shirts. \:\)

Vote for your favorite CTF T-Shirt Model
http://www.ctfisherman.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/25/t/010301.html?

- Westport Outfitters for providing boats for the photo shoot, as well as a changing room for the models.

Posted by: Resdog

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:10 PM

Paypal sent. The T is awsome.
Posted by: strypertime

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:11 PM

Oh Latinas in the House Representing CTF I am SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
\:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D
Posted by: BOB 06239

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:11 PM

Very nice Mitch....ya gonna bring any XL's to Gardner?
Posted by: MikeG

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:13 PM

You sold me on two .

Can you have the models autograph 1 of the shirts for me \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:15 PM

Bob, yes.

Mike, that can be arranged. \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:16 PM

Homepage for at least a day: \:D

http://www.ctfisherman.com/
Posted by: Numba1Sean

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:27 PM

GOOD LORD, i didn't see any t-shirts lol.
Posted by: Tin Cup Chalice

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:38 PM

Shirts look good!
Ladies look even better!
Um I think I need to see some more close ups before i can make a choice which one I want!
Oh yeah I will definitly take a Shirt too!

Im thinking a new TV show the 5 lovely latina women on the boat sweating reeling in Stripers!!!
Anyone remember the show FISH ON!???? ;\) ;\)
Posted by: dannay

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:42 PM

how about wettin down those t-shirts to see how they hold up!!!

Posted by: tope7

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:44 PM

i still haven't made it past the first picture yet........ ;\) ;\)

btw Mitch...... Thanks for the new desktop.....
Posted by: Spinmaster

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:46 PM

closups would help me be a more informed shopper.
Posted by: PDona

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:53 PM

Very nice................................................................................................................Shirts , Mitch !!
Posted by: MermaidCT

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 03:54 PM

Mitch & Findbass - that's a great shirt - I'll be proud to wear one.

Mitch if you are enterprising, I'll bet a lot of the guys around here would buy a mousepad made from the homepage picture with the five ladies ;\)
Posted by: The_Netman

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:06 PM

Mitch, shirts look great as far as the ladies..... SeƱoras muy bonitas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as what Kimmie said, we'll have a few less guys fishing and a lil more sitting around the computer if mousepads are ever created.

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spinmaster:
closups would help me be a more informed shopper.
Posted by: Bo_Neato

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:19 PM

USING SEX TO SELL CTF SHIRTS???!!!

I'm thinking you definitely should do more merchandise advertising then.

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:21 PM

Here's a larger view of the back so you can see more detail.

It's really cool. It's from an actual photo shoot FindBass set up.

Posted by: Trooper_Bri

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:25 PM

I'm definitely going to want two.

I'll let you know about the shirts. ;\)
Posted by: Tackleman

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:27 PM

Out Freak'in Standing!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Kapt

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:35 PM

I took over 300 photos yesterday
Hmmm, over 300 pictures taken, 5 posted...PERVERT!

This has to be the most tasteless, sexist, offending post that I have had the PLEASURE to view in quite awhile here on CTF! \:D

You should get the models to wear pink like REAL fishing women :p

Now where is that "report a dirty thought" icon? :rolleyes:

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:36 PM

Let the cloning begin immediately!
Posted by: FindBass

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:37 PM

I hope they're enjoyed by all!
The t-shirts that is ;\)
Posted by: Woofman

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:45 PM

WOW!!! She looks even better than she did a few year ago!!! .
Posted by: Stormshadow

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:48 PM

Mitch, do they deliver???
Posted by: Lost Sailor

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:50 PM

My Rangers out out in front of the shop never looked so good Mitch!
Posted by: slacktide

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 04:59 PM

I'm thinking CTF calandar!!!!
(Shirts are nice too... \:D )
Posted by: Tall 1

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:13 PM

They look great!!

Nice shirts too.

Great job Birch and Mitch!

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:19 PM

Vote for your favorite CTF T-Shirt Model
http://www.ctfisherman.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/25/t/010301.html?
Posted by: FLUKEFOX

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:22 PM

THEY HOLD THOSE RODS WELL.
Posted by: Michael-SW CT

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:25 PM

I do see one Rapala on there but no Shallow Shad Rap for me?
Posted by: CWood Man

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:27 PM

What are we buying again? I will take all of them, it, whatever!!!!
Posted by: Riptide

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:35 PM

Ah, Mitch?? What about the women who are on the site? tsk,tsk. You should of thrown in a token model of the male persuasion just to be nice. Maybe someone can photoshop one...

Anyway, it looks like your T-shirts will be a sell out! Congrats.
Posted by: MB

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 05:46 PM

Hey Mitch!

If this is an example of the direction that this site is going! Then I'M In!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck,
MB

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:00 PM

I do see one Rapala on there but no Shallow Shad Rap for me?

Mike, please tell me that you see more than lures in those pictures! \:D
Posted by: Bob G

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:02 PM

I wanna know how that one young ladies shirt got ripped.

I'll be waiting for THAT video. \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:03 PM

The fishing gear picture is great but it's so...so.....clean ! where are the green crabs, squid, etc. ? \:D

Quote:
Ah, Mitch?? What about the women who are on the site? tsk,tsk. You should of thrown in a token model of the male persuasion just to be nice. Maybe someone can photoshop one...
No equal time for the ladies *sigh* \:\(

riptide - don't forget about AnglerChick's calendar idea \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:04 PM

Bob, I don't have video, but there are some good outtake shots from the shoot. I'll share them later. For now, enjoy these photos.
Posted by: bk

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:07 PM

That's a really good looking Uglystick \:D
Posted by: BWAS

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:09 PM

Awsome shirts!

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:15 PM

No equal time for the ladies *sigh*

Sure there is, you can look at the photos too! \:D

Bob, you too much! LOL
Posted by: Pappy_7

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:21 PM

Mitch;

Great job on the design. Cudo's to Birch for a job very well done! I just bought 4.

Walt
Posted by: Crazy Ivan

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bk:
That's a really good looking Uglystick \:D
Ugly stick..........Naahhhhhhhhhhh

Crazy Ivan Harem \:D \:D \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:34 PM

Hi my name is Bob, I'm 48, single and employed...................oooppps wrong web site. \:D \:D \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:35 PM

Hi my name is Bob, I'm 48, single and employed...................oooppps wrong web site.

Any special "income requirements" ???? \:D

Do you have a picture of your boat?

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kapt:

Any special "income requirements" ???? \:D

Do you have a picture of your boat?
For you........way too many. \:D
Posted by: triton186

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 06:52 PM

\:D BRILLIANT! \:D i bet there will be a spike in new subscriptions to the site in hopes of the "outake" pics being on the pay portion of the sight. i will be curious to see the totals over the next few days.
Posted by: Daddy Pickle

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 07:11 PM

hey mitch can u bring a 3x shirt to gardner,
Posted by: Swifty

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 07:47 PM

I take a small one on Rosa :p
Posted by: The_Netman

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 08:07 PM

2 shirts here
Posted by: Tin Cup Chalice

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 08:28 PM

Ok i definitley want 3 of the one in the close up and I will take 2 of all the others!
I'll take a shirt too!

Funny how you incorporated the only thing that can take my attention away from fishing!!!

Im a sucker for a sexy brunette!
Posted by: toozabell

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 08:48 PM

Happy birthday to me! \:\)
Posted by: Jimbo

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 08:55 PM

They look great! I just ordered one in each color.

Awesome!
Posted by: Jaltima

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 09:29 PM

Great job on the shirts and models Mitch, I ordered one of each color!
Posted by: spyder

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 09:32 PM

I vote for CTF Bikini's
Posted by: The Bass Tracker

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spyder:
I vote for CTF Bikini's
I second that vote lol
Posted by: Fish Won

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:03 PM

do the girls come with the shirt??!!
Posted by: Firefighter Skippy

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:05 PM

Beautiful, and the shirts aren't bad either
Posted by: Trevor

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:11 PM

Looks like eric got a nice little visit over there at westport outfitters
Posted by: olskool53

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:13 PM

Hey Mitch....Any long sleeve shirts?

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:17 PM

I'll have long sleeves before the fall.
Posted by: gerg

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/16/07 10:32 PM

Just the thought of all you guys wearing ctf bikini's has just about put me off living any further. Waaaay too much imagery. Ctf burka's maybe, but now I need to put some hooks in my eyeballs.

Posted by: Jon Pski

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 12:33 AM

WOW! Mitch, you've really outdone yourself on this one. That is a great picture. As webmaster, you do a great job. As a fisherman, you do a great job. As photogropher, you just blew my mind.

What's the secret man?
C'mon, how do you do it?
What is the secret to not only gathering 5 of them together, but then getting them to agree to that pose???
You are, without a doubt, THE MAN!!!!

From the very first picture, that lovely young lady in the denim skirt has my vote for sure.

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 12:40 AM

Jon, thanks for the kind words. Now, if I could trade all of that stuff for the bassin' knowledge you have, I'd do it in a heart beat. \:\)

There's no secret here. Just friendly close friends and family who agreed to help me out.
Posted by: Michael-SW CT

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 12:59 AM

Quote:
Posted by Kapt
Mike, please tell me that you see more than lures in those pictures!
I do also see pretty girls that are what I would say a bluefish is as beautiful as! \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 02:06 AM

For anyone who owns one of the original CTF T-shirts...

Those shirts were 5-weight, and sometimes hot in the summer.

I went with a little lighter 3-weight shirt this time. They'll keep you cooler -- whether out fishing -- or voting for your favorite CTF t-shirt model. \:\)
Posted by: Flaherty

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 02:44 AM

you ctf'rs need more action. look at all you drooling lol \:\)
Posted by: RV6

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 09:27 AM

Idea: Auction off for charity, that "Ripped Shirt" worn drooping on the young womans' tanned bossom.

I'm in..
Posted by: WW2

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 10:12 AM

Just ordered a couple.....what did I just buy?

MermaidCT - I had to laugh at your comment as that is exactly what my wife would say - word for word. "No equal time for the ladies *sigh*"
Posted by: Don P

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 10:35 AM

What's the line weight rating on those rods?

Do the rods have a fast taper?

Will they hold up to braid?

Where the heck are the reels?

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 10:35 AM

\:\)

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 10:40 AM

Mitch-
 Quote:
Those (older) shirts were 5-weight, and sometimes hot in the summer.

I went with a little lighter 3-weight shirt this time. They'll keep you cooler
....cost me less and make me more money! :p \:D

The t-shirts and "friends & family models" look great Mitch! ...Muy bonita!!!!

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 10:48 AM

Actually, they cost more, they're 4-color.
Posted by: OHMYGOD

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 11:00 AM

Great shirts
Just ordered two. \:D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 12:20 PM

Quote:
MermaidCT - I had to laugh at your comment as that is exactly what my wife would say - word for word. "No equal time for the ladies *sigh*"
I was just joking \:\) this site is 99.9% guys - The girls are all lovely and the pics are tasteful, fun and very nicely done. I bet they had a lot of fun posing for this project.
Posted by: SWEDE58

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 01:48 PM

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!
Posted by: SWEDE58

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 03:37 PM

Oh yea ordered one also!!!!
tanx SWEDE
Posted by: Stars & Stripers

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 05:21 PM

Mitch,

I'm working on a project that requires spanish translation. Way to much work for one translator. I'm figuring I'll need all five names and phone numbers when you have a chance to PM them to me!!!! :p

The five hats you sent me are pretty nice. I need to place another order. Do you have any closeups of the girls modeling just the hats????? ;\) It would be easier to make my decision on my next hat order if I wasn't distracted by the models wearing the CTF T Shirt!!!!!!
Posted by: Jeff V.

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 09:08 PM

Great looking shirts just ordered a couple.
Posted by: clinty1

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/17/07 11:41 PM

Sweet, just ordered two. My last one was lost during a battle with a mighty fish...
Posted by: iamski

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 09:55 AM

What a way to sell. Do they sign them too. They look great. Good I see you also have billboard size to. I know mine will fit thanks.
Posted by: Burch

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 12:14 PM

Wow - Placed my order Wednesday afternoon and received it Thursday afternnon. Can't beat that for quick delivery. Shirt looks great and I'm looking forward to wearing it next week while I'm fishing out of Oswego for Spring Browns, Kings, etc.

Thanks Mitch.
Posted by: Paola

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 03:27 PM

hello everyone...
I was just caught red handed by Mitch: I am not into modeling competitions...but I am very competetive. So I couldnt help it...and I've been following your comments on this subject, and I am embarrased to admit I registered today si i could vote for my self. ;\) You all have fun and enjoy the weekend.
Paola
Posted by: reelnice

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 04:51 PM

You got my vote ;\)
Posted by: reelnice

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 04:53 PM

As well as one of my first posts of the season!!!
Time to stop wishing quess i got to go fishing!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: sporteus

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 07:43 PM

Just got my shirts! That was a long 2 days! ;\)

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/18/07 11:48 PM

No need to vote for yourself! ;\) \:D

Welcome to the zoo!
Posted by: OHMYGOD

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/19/07 12:01 AM

See Mitch, I told you to put up that hunk of a man! :p

Got my shirts today to.
Thanks Mitch \:D
Posted by: Gary P

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/19/07 10:56 AM

where are the blondes? They are nice but you need more diversity!
Posted by: AnglerChickSix

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/19/07 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MermaidCT:
riptide - don't forget about AnglerChick's calendar idea \:D
The caledar models won't have a prerequesite for looks, but for what's really important: FISHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!
Posted by: iamski

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/19/07 02:26 PM

Hey. Thanks Mitch just got my shirts in the mail. The are great even without the models.
Posted by: toozabell

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/19/07 04:11 PM

Shirts were ordered on Wednesday night & they arrived on Friday- can't beat that! Thanks, Mitch!

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/20/07 11:51 AM

A CTF calender would be cool, highlight the species that is typically "in season" for each month maybe?

Get on it Mitch! \:D
Posted by: PDona

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/21/07 10:59 AM

Thanks, Mitch!! Just received the t-shirt last Thursday!!! It doesn't look as nice on me as on your models, though..
Posted by: densik

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/22/07 08:51 AM

Mitch, the shirts look great, the Ladies look great. Just one question, if you were going to have nice young ladies posing your shirts how come you didn' t give Dusty a call. Gary p was looking for a blond. LOL.
Posted by: Dusty

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/22/07 09:51 PM

Dennis your f'ing dead!
Posted by: psych fish

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/24/07 12:22 PM

I had an interesting experience yesterday wearing my new CTF shirt I won for being among the first 100 subscribers. After fishing, I was having breakfast in a bakery in old saybook wearing the new T-Shirt. I was approached by a young woman who asked me if I was a CTF member. When I said yes she told me that Pete Klose had been her uncle. She also told me that their whole family could not believe the kindness and generosity of CTF members they didn't even know, and that this had helped them immeasurably in their grief.
Posted by: Penfield Reef Rat

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/24/07 12:27 PM

Thanks for sharing pysch.
I know when I lost my dad when I was 9 complete strangers helped us through it.
Also, now 33 years later, I'm still meeting people for the first time who knew him.
John
Posted by: Don D

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 05/24/07 11:45 PM

Just ordered two shirts. They look great.

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 07/24/07 12:25 AM

All t-shirt orders received to date have been shipped.

See this page to order yours online via PayPal or by mail:
Posted by: JMG

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 08/04/07 03:41 AM

Like the new shirts Mitch. I see you used my old logo that went on the first hats, I'm flattered... I'm going to order a couple.

/J

P.S. I'm baaaaaaaack
Posted by: Swifty

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 08/25/09 01:42 AM

I'm still waiting for my model \:\)
Posted by: Tmack9200

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 03/06/13 06:09 PM

Mitch, someone stole your modeling shoot idea for a new movie!!!!

Posted by: Tmack9200

Re: The Wait is Over: New CTF Shirts are Here! Hot Model Pics! - 03/05/14 08:40 PM

Wtf? I didn't put up the above post