dirtbike crash

Posted by: kynan

dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 03:08 AM

anyone interested in vintage enduros? Please see my lsting on eastern ct craigs list.

Gave my wife a really lousy mother's day gift. 15 yr old out of the blue asked me to fire up my old Yamaha IT 200's. Had fun for 10 minutes blasting around the yard. switched bikes. handle bars different. he lost control, over neighbor's railroad ties; hit a basketball pole mid-torso. Thought it wasn't much till he turned white and said he needed to go to the hospital. we drove there and then were Life star'd to CCMC. Internal bleed. smashed his pancreas and at this point who knows what. another CTscan tomm. Sucks to see your kid climbing out of his skin in pain. First night home in a week. latest in a stringer of crap, not crappie. Tried yogurt for two day and back on the IV bag. This stinks.
Posted by: SunganaBeach

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 04:38 AM

Boy, that sucks! Sorry to hear it Kyle.
Posted by: COBRA BAIT

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 09:11 AM

wow that really sucks. i have a guy down south that buys vintage bikes, i sold him a kx125 that didnt even run for 300 bucks, he sent a truck to pick it up, within a month it was fully restored and sold for $3500+. geese its terrible how sometimes things never happen, then other times huge things happen and so quick and close to the places we live. hope he heals up quick!
Posted by: Clumberhunter

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 10:07 AM

Kyle I hope everything turns out okay for you all, gool luck.
Matt
Posted by: MOONSHINER

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 12:26 PM

Sorry to hear that Hope your boy gets better soon
Posted by: Bass addict

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/13/11 12:28 PM

Wow, that is scary and I hope the little guy bounces back quick which I am sure he will, 15 year olds heal quick.
Posted by: MOONSHINER

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/20/11 10:31 AM

Hows the boy doing ?
Posted by: OHMYGOD

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/20/11 10:45 AM

Wow that is scary, I hope all goes well.

I'll keep your son and your family in my prayers.
Posted by: Bass addict

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/20/11 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: thefinaltimeout
Hows the boy doing ?

? Hope everything is ok man. Your son in my prayers.
Posted by: KeyWest Glenn

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/20/11 09:57 PM

Hope he is well soon!
Posted by: Louie-Louie

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/21/11 12:20 AM

Prayers for you guys. God bless.
Posted by: Hughesatonic

Re: dirtbike crash - 05/21/11 09:36 PM

He is on the prayer list. Best wishes