Bob and I started the day into our area about 30 seconds before Fishingbum and his GF. It was still dark which was my intention. Get in there do some fast moving casting for the aggressive ones then head out to other areas.
First pike was my 26"er

Before that I caught about a 1.5lb LMB which would have made the bass tournament guys a little happy.

Another bass but WTF was he thinking !

10 rolls around and wind kicked up. Thinking to myself wind out of the North, going South with my boat to where I wanted to go was out of the question. Coming back would be a little snotty and wet. We stayed put and pounded the area.
Bob's Champion 35"er

We both got another pike each, and I got a Pickerel, and a nice perch. Oh, and ..........................................................Bob porked the net job on what could have been a 2nd place contender eek2 stirthepot tongue2 Not really, it was barely hooked , but I'll blame Bob. I use 18" leaders and this guy hit right with the swivel at the eye of my rod ! Talk about scaring the s#!t out of ya! That will be engraved in my mind till the day I die!

Bummer Jack couldn't make it but I'm glad Bob and I were able to hook up.

Everyone see the dark cloud before it started to snow ?

Until next year ! Zach S start making plans !

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>