Thanks all, felt really good to hook that fish.

Paul, THANK YOU for talking me into going with you. I was kind of nervous climbing up and down in a boat, locomotives are stabile when I gotta climb.

Now lets see, 2 pages and you've mentioned the net job twice...not bad. biggrin

When are you gonna tell these fine folk that it was a 16" pickerel, and I did you a favor so you wouldn't scratch your hand again? biggrin
All kidding aside, Paul had (notice, past tense) a nice fish that exploded at the boat but was more attracted to the swivel than the lure. The fish was definitely well over 30", but seeing as gimpy stumbled and the fish rolled out of the net we'll never know will we?

Again Paul a big thank you, I'd forgotten how nice it was to fish for pike from the boat.

Gary, CTO...Thanks for the first place prize and all you've done for the sight over the years, and for taking the plaque for the shop. I'll be in to visit it soon, I like 1 oz Daredevles in 5 of diamonds, I only lost one this trip along with Pauls fish (There, I'll get it in there before he mentions it again).

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch...what can I thank you for, nothing? No really thanks for the site...PIKETOBERFEST ROCKS.

I need a ride for next year, my knees will be all better.

Nothing is finer than being in South Carolina