First Light has a security force. Ask for that dept. Then ask if it is ok to fish from that spot which is a causeway and dike. For example, a causeway separates Squantz Pond from Candlewood Lake and a submerged pipe connects the waters. People fish on both sides of this causeway every day. Over by Gerard's Marina to the west of them is a cove with a dike and people fish there.
Call the Encon western district in Harwington. Or the TIP line and ask for an Encon officer who covers Candlewood Lake and have him or her call you or have them give you a number to call. Tell them what happened. Look at the card these guys gave you and see what dept. they are in. I am sure they are not in security. Call their Dept. head and find out what authority they have to kick you off the dike. Raise the level of pain here. Tell their boss that they told the police you might have a bomb and now your reputation, etc. is damaged and you could take a civil action. The police are your witnesses to this.
I have actually fished this spot at ice out. It is a great early season crappie spot. I have never heard of anyone ever getting kicked off the dike. The Danbury town boat launch and town beach is right there and this cove gets all kinds of activity. With boulder sized rip-rap there is no way human activity can cause bank erosion.