Yes thanks to all the tournament organizers! Was a fun time as usual. I've been fishing with BaldPelican for over 30 years and we've paid our dues with many days of few to no fish, but some days our skills and the fish cooperate and things are good like for us at piketoberfest this year. Last year we didn't even see a pike. Considering that a single pike caught the past 2 years won the tournament, there was no way I was going to take 2 prizes (with my two 36" pike) and leave the person who caught the fourth pike (29" a very respectable pike) out of the prizes. Was a bonus that BaldPelican caught an almost 34" pike to take 2nd (he did win 2 years ago). I plan to be there next year to pass on the wooden pike to the next winner. My screen name is River Roamer because that's what we usually do, roam the river in search of fish, but the beauty of the river never ceases to amaze me and I don't take it for granted each time out. The bald eagle who was fishing above us during the tournament was a nice sight to see too!