ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1125182 - 08/31/09 11:47 AM Re: RESULTS & PHOTOS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake [Re: chris med]
Tall 1 Offline

PERFECT!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that made this special day possible!!

I love the medals- that's a great idea!!
Fishing Info
#1125192 - 08/31/09 12:04 PM Re: RESULTS & PHOTOS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake [Re: Tall 1]
Tmack9200 Offline

Loc: City of Champions...
Great job everyone.....The medals are a great idea!!!
#1125194 - 08/31/09 12:09 PM Re: RESULTS & PHOTOS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake [Re: Mitch P.]
Jighead Offline

I love re-re-opening day

Originally Posted By: Mitch P.
Paul, great idea for the pizza this year. It worked out nicely and was very good pizza. (Unless Jighead is attending an outing, we should do it more often. )

No.....that's OK - I like Pizza

Great Job everyone !!!

I drove 13 hours Saturday from NC and there was NO WAY I was getting in a car again on Sunday.

Great Pics - Lots of Smiles - well done

....If we have any say... Vote for May

#1125195 - 08/31/09 12:09 PM Re: RESULTS & PHOTOS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake [Re: Tall 1]
Mitch P. Offline

Samantha will be two in Oct. and she's already a pro.

We started fishing right down from the launch and were into sunnies right away.

Monkey see, monkey do! My older daughter, Pamela, jumping on the trolling motor.

My 9-year-old niece, Allison,

My co-pilots.

Team cobra bait coming to the scales.

The kids checking out the fish being released.

Scott J. and sons weighing in.

The Donas reviewing the results.

Joe doing a great job getting the kids involved in his act.

The top prizes.

Cool prize packs for all.

My daughters and niece had a blast.
#1125196 - 08/31/09 12:12 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: PDona]
PDona Offline

P.Donna at one time

Loc: Southern Ct
I met a lot of new faces this year, which is great !
Here is the back of the Metal:

Click to enlarge...

If anyone wants pizza at a tournament at Gardner, THE PLUM TOMATO can do the delivery with a 4 sheet pizza minimum. The coordinator can call them to set things up. Naturally, they can't do a night tourney Normally they don't do ANY deliveries, at all.

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

#1125216 - 08/31/09 12:49 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: PDona]
Booty Offline

This was the first trip with my grandson to the CTF Kids Day, and I can't say enough about how wonderful it was. Thank you everyone for doing this.

Mikey had the time of his life and I was lucky enough to be able to share it with him. These are the type of events that the children will remember for the rest of thier lives, once again THANKS.

After catching his first fish Mikey was a little thrilled

He made some new friends

Joe even had him help with the magic

On our way home he looks at me and says, Papa that fish I caught "She sure was a beauty!!" I couldn't have asked for a better ending to a perfect day.

Catch and release, then catch again, and again, and again......
#1125248 - 08/31/09 02:12 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: Booty]
swwind Offline

Wonderful - great work everyone !

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015
#1125267 - 08/31/09 03:10 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: swwind]
Firefighter Skippy Offline

Loc: CT

Big round of applause to the event crew, prize donaters, and all the kids who appear to have had a fun day.

Sandy

#1125278 - 08/31/09 03:23 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: Firefighter Skippy]
ME_fisherman Offline

Loc: Derby, CT
What an awesome time! We'll add our pictures and videos when we can figure out our computer problem. Thanks to everyone who made the day possible.

Here Fishy Fishy!

MY BOAT!
#1125344 - 08/31/09 05:41 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: ME_fisherman]
joe sabas the fishin magician Offline

Loc: Jupiter,Florida
T-water ,Thank you for bringing your daughter (Emily I think that's her name)she was adorable and told me all kinds of stuff I never new LOL ...so glad she felt so comfortable talking to me it was the highlight of my day.

Booty- Michael was a pleasure to talk to also he was soo interested in my magic and had a great time before and after the show and

Mitch- I loved the way Samantha and Pamela giggled at my silly magic effects, thats why I do this job even the grown ups know,it's all about the laughter .
And thanks to all the kids and parents for participating.

God Bless you all for making this event and all the others a reality .Especially the children......CTF ROCKS !!!

oh and the pizza was awesome fresh basil, tomatoe, and cheese WOW what a treat. Too bad I had to leave early or there wouldn't have been ANY leftover,not that I eat much of that stuff ..LOL
Again thanks for having me there I really enjoyed it.

Edited by joe sabas the fishin magician (08/31/09 05:44 PM)

JOE SABAS
THE FISHIN MAGICIAN
Jupiter,Florida.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Active Topics