ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1125450 - 08/31/09 10:12 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: PDona]
RV6 Offline

Loc: Mystic & Beyond
Wow, is all I can say. This is "way cool!"
I won't miss this event next year for all the tea in China..

Talk about a "priceless picture" (of the many!).. This one (below) SLAYS ME! The Admiral & I LOVE THIS PIC!

These kids are the future of fishing, period!

The little girl with her foot on the trolling motor pedal, staring at the SONAR screen? Kills me! ABSOLUTELY KILLS MEEEE! This picture belongs on National Geographics..

Thanks for the great pics and story.

RV6 & The Admiral ~

Fishing Info
#1125486 - 08/31/09 10:59 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: RV6]
RickCee Offline

Loc: West Springfield, MA
My son and myself had a great time yesterday!
The prize pack and the medals for the kids were awesome
Of course he had to open everything on the way home.

Thanks to all for organizing this event

This was our first and definitely not our last
#1125492 - 08/31/09 11:07 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: RickCee]
OHMYGOD Offline

Loc: Suffield Ct
Outstanding

WAVEWALK DEMO AGENT:
Send me a message if you want to try the W500,W700 and soon the S4.

You can take what you want from life......As long as you give a little Back.
"We never get over the fishing fever, it's a delightful disease and thank the lord there is no cure".
"CTF, is a lure I can not afford to NOT have in my pocket"

Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Our freedoms are being choked, big brother's grip is getting tighter.

http://wavewalk.com/Connecticut_Fishing_Kayak_Review_22.html

#1125508 - 08/31/09 11:32 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: OHMYGOD]
Mikeyinstfd Offline

Loc: Stratford,CT
I cannot tell you how much fun me and my daughter Melani had. I really appreciate getting us on a boat and I can't thank everybody enough.
This was my first CTF event but I really plan on attending more now. And I'm now inspired to get a boat this year.

Thanks to everybody for throwing this event and please let me know where I can donate towards next years event.

You guys are awesome!
#1125533 - 08/31/09 11:58 PM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: Mikeyinstfd]
joe sabas the fishin magician Offline

Loc: Jupiter,Florida
Mike thanks for bringing Melani her big smile was priceless she really helped me out during the show ,tell her I said Thanks .
Joe the magician

JOE SABAS
THE FISHIN MAGICIAN
Jupiter,Florida.
#1125538 - 09/01/09 12:03 AM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: joe sabas the fishin magician]
Paul D. Offline

Lifetime Member

Loc: South Central, CT
To help with next years event, show up at the the Pikefest and the Game Dinner; bring some items for the bucket raffles and buy some tickets.
Great event; lots of little smiling faces. Great Idea with the pizzas Paul .

Boat Ho in the Know

Team DILLIGAF

#1125572 - 09/01/09 12:46 AM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: Paul D.]
Michael-SW CT Offline

Loc: Bridgeport
Great pics and happy to hear the kids had fun.

If bluefish were to grow as big as giant bluefins, then there would be nothing left out there except for blues!

I LOVE MY BLUES!
#1125676 - 09/01/09 10:56 AM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: Booty]
bigtoad Offline

Originally Posted By: Booty

He made some new friends

I am going out on a limb here and saying this HAS TO BE Scott J's boy?

LMAO

Someday I will get paid to fish, for now I have to work.
#1126010 - 09/02/09 12:26 AM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: bigtoad]
ABREW1 Offline
`EMILY BEE`

Loc: S.E.CT
We all had fun at this event!!!

My son Zach(8) caught a bunch of monster sunnies for the first few hours and then he switched with his sister Emily(7)for the last hour. She jumped on my little 14ft puddle pounder for the first time and acted as if it was the 38ft and she owned the place!!
Emily was using her fighting pink lady pole so she instructed me that she wanted me to put Zach`s rig on her pole...so I did what I was told and put the tandem walleye rig on with a night crawler and threw it over the side.She told me how much line she needed out and I agreed and don`t you know she gets a double of monster sunnies on the first cast with her pink lady!!! The rest of the time she got a few more hits but that was it.The ride in with Emily was a great time just watching her have fun on the little boat with her feet on the sides and her arms in the air like she was flying from the wind created by my minkota trolling motor!!

My wife even had a great time...she could care less about fishing,but she`s a helluva co-pilot on the bigger boat.

Joe was great,he picked Zach to do a trick and Emily was laughing so loud and hard she almost fell off the rock she was on!!

I met some members that I didn`t know and saw some members that I do know and all were great to talk to and have some fun with!!!

GREAT JOB TO ALL INVOLVED!!!!

ABREW1.....and crew.
#1126084 - 09/02/09 03:01 AM Re: RESULTS! 2009 CTF Kids Day: Sun., Aug. 30: Gardner Lake RESULTS !! [Re: ABREW1]
Michael-SW CT Offline

Loc: Bridgeport
Mikeyinstfd told me the person he was fishing with was wondering why he was only using Rapalas. And Mike told him that it was because he fishes with me a lot. Who was that?

If bluefish were to grow as big as giant bluefins, then there would be nothing left out there except for blues!

I LOVE MY BLUES!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Active Topics