Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1169936 - 01/06/10 03:40 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: Ranger Nic]
SoundsFishy Offline

Got Milt?

Loc: Bpt CT
Heck...I ran over my wife's cat accidentally.........twice.... with the truck ....the money I saved on cat food the following month I sent to Mitch for another year of this craziness......

Where there's a will........there's a way
When there's no will.....the State get's everything

Edited by SoundsFishy (01/06/10 04:01 PM)

In Bombings, we blame the Bomber. In Drunk Driving deaths we blame the Driver. In Shootings we Blame the Gun ?? wtf
Fishing Info
#1169938 - 01/06/10 03:42 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: Ranger Nic]
KAJ Offline

Loc: VT
Buy 1 less case of beer/soda...
#1169941 - 01/06/10 03:47 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: O-BASS]
Mat_Machado Offline

Loc: Bridgewater CT
dude if ya don't like the site, then get the hell outta here Lee. This site is awesome and if you can afford to keep your computer plugged in for a year, thats about double the cost of this site!!!!!
#1169942 - 01/06/10 03:50 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: LEE]
Duck-Killer Offline

Guess you're pretty much done either way now , you likely alienated a portion of the membership with your recent posts ,

There's also the 15 bucks you can't seem to save up over the course of a year.

BYE BYE LEE

You've missed much, if you haven't hunted or fished with the Dutch.
#1170038 - 01/06/10 08:21 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: Duck-Killer]
JerryinCt Offline

Loc: Norwich CT
Guys let this man leave with some dignity. He may not be perfect and to be honest his short and sweet reports always made me smile. His typing with all caps was unique. He is and will always be a 1 of a kind type of man. Let's take the high road here. There isn't one of us here who is 100 % perfect. Points were made as well as other opinions. These are the worst times since the great depression which my father lived through. Unless we walk in his shoes we don't have all the facts as to why he is leaving. This might not have been an easy decision for him to make. Maybe once things turn around he could return but let's not drive him off. Once again good luck Lee.

If I fish more I need more lures. If I had more lures I would fish more. I don't think I'm addicted do you?
#1170044 - 01/06/10 08:36 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: JerryinCt]
PNarducci Offline

good luck you truely have to do what is right for you and family. As much as I enjoy this site there is things in life we can do with out if it means your basic neccesities are at risk. It is unfair to judge others with out looking at yourself. With that in mind if you truely cant pay for this site and want to stay I will pay for you to stay on behalf of Connecticut Outdoors and the millions and millions of fans... good old mom and dad.. offer is there if needed. Because isnt that the true CTF SPIRIT !!!!!! Peace, love and go FISHHHH

Paul Narducci

Paul Narducci Outdoors is Sponsored By:
Lubrimatic , St Croix Rods, Zeko Shoes, Optima Batteries, Lew's Reels, Lunker City, Onyx Outdoors
Stanley Jigs, Thomas Spinning Lures, Megastrike, Cavitron Buzzbaits, Boat Bling, Costa, Reynold's Garage and Marine, Waveaway, Ultralube, Hale Lure Co, 6th Sense Lures

#1170049 - 01/06/10 08:39 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: JerryinCt]
bogey jr. Offline

Loc: Stamford, CT
I'm no psychologist or psychic, but it appears that Lee had more than a price issue with the site based off of his second post in the thread. Letting him leave with dignity and all that is fine by me, but I don't begrudge anyone for sounding off if Lee's comments hit them negatively. People care about this site, and if someone is derogatory toward it, they're going to by the target of some displeasure.

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you'll feed him for a lifetime.......... Show a man where to fish, and he'll steal your frickin' fishin' spot." - Hank D. (former fishing buddy)
#1170062 - 01/06/10 09:05 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: bogey jr.]
Duck-Killer Offline

In retrospect my response was indeed a little harsh , I have no business judging anyone on his financial state.

My comment about alienating the membership with his recent posts stands however.

You've missed much, if you haven't hunted or fished with the Dutch.
#1170065 - 01/06/10 09:20 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: Duck-Killer]
RichZ Offline

Geezer

Loc: CT
While I find his reports terse, when I've met Lee on the Thames, he's been an all right guy in my book. I'll be sorry to not see his reports -- as terse as they were -- around. Sometimes, there's a degree of accuracy in brevity.

RichZ

Everybody's got to believe something — I believe I'll go fishing.

Check out my Bass Blog.
#1170066 - 01/06/10 09:20 PM Re: cant afford ctf anymore [Re: O-BASS]
SouthBound Offline

Loc: Glastonbury,Ct
Mitch you do an awsome job with this site thanks for keeping it up and going. Rock on. There is a portion that is free if I am not mistaken.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics