ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1244319 - 08/24/10 10:45 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: John from Madison CT]
Barn1 Offline

Loc: Vermont
Looks to me like the cap is on that bottle...

I work to live, not live to work.
Fishing Info
#1244322 - 08/24/10 10:50 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: Barn1]
jonh Offline

FUBO

Originally Posted By: Barn1
Looks to me like the cap is on that bottle...

Typical for JFM, he was too drunk to notice. It is amazing that he was even able to stand up!

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
#1244324 - 08/24/10 11:05 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: thevinman]
zzzzzzzzzzz Offline

Originally Posted By: thevinman
IMHO, I hope they catch and lock up as many as these stupid drunk douche a$$es as possible...

I second that!!!

Lets not warn people where these check points are. The worst thing you can do for a drunk driver is to let them continue driving around drunk.

After they kill someone or hurt themselves then the will realize that they would have been better off getting caught by the police.. Because, guess what? if you hurt someone else.(or yourself) you're getting pinched for a DUI anyway.. So you may as well get pinched before you hurt somone.

See ya soon buddy
#1244476 - 08/24/10 09:36 PM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: zzzzzzzzzzz]
Trooper_Bri Offline

Loc: Smellington
I agree.
Here's a dashcam of me evading a checkpoint after more than 2 beers at Kapt's. No worries, it looked worse than it really was. The car buffed right out.

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.
#1244502 - 08/24/10 11:34 PM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: Trooper_Bri]
Crazy Ivan Offline

Loc: New Milford, and Anywhere Salt...
Originally Posted By: Trooper Bri
I agree.
Here's a dashcam of me evading a checkpoint after more than 2 beers at Kapt's. No worries, it looked worse than it really was. The car buffed right out.

Wow.......

Designated driver! Safe-rides! Taxi!

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Judge Smails:

"Its easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man that can smile with his shorts too tight in the seat."
#1244533 - 08/25/10 12:53 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: Crazy Ivan]
carlynewlondon Offline

Loc: Home: Burlington, Boat: New Lo...
That had to leave a mark!
#1244545 - 08/25/10 01:59 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: carlynewlondon]
Tac Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
That was downright impressive. He had to be 15 feet up.
#1244546 - 08/25/10 02:00 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: Trooper_Bri]
OHMYGOD Offline

Loc: Suffield Ct
Quote:
I would totally pay $$ to see the look on the face of the approaching officer in this scenario:

Officer: "Sir, have you had anything to drink tonight?"

Tall 1: (in his loudest and deepest voice) "FI FI FO FUM! I just drank a bottle of RUM!"

You my friend, get the WiseAss of the year award. applause beerchug
I'm sitting here cracking up, because I do have a visual of this
scenario running through my head. smile1 bow2

WAVEWALK DEMO AGENT:
Send me a message if you want to try the W500,W700 and soon the S4.

You can take what you want from life......As long as you give a little Back.
"We never get over the fishing fever, it's a delightful disease and thank the lord there is no cure".
"CTF, is a lure I can not afford to NOT have in my pocket"

Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Our freedoms are being choked, big brother's grip is getting tighter.

http://wavewalk.com/Connecticut_Fishing_Kayak_Review_22.html

#1244554 - 08/25/10 02:37 AM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: OHMYGOD]
Michael-SW CT Offline

Loc: Bridgeport
Where did the driver land?

If bluefish were to grow as big as giant bluefins, then there would be nothing left out there except for blues!

I LOVE MY BLUES!
#1244619 - 08/25/10 12:55 PM Re: DUI Checkpoint Tonight RT 44 Coventry [Re: Michael-SW CT]
Bob Bradley Offline

Office, honester, I'm not under the affluence of incohol! Besides, nobody was driving anyway. We wuz all in the back seat singing.

I've got gas and I've got crabs. You wanna go out?

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.� - Ronald Reagan

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics