ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1562031 - 02/25/14 05:48 AM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
Tmack9200 Offline

Loc: City of Champions...
The Pussification of America is stronger than ever before....

I stayed in a campground in NH once, where camp fires were not allowed.... I have a house for rent in VT, with a fire pit and a full size fridge to keep your beer cold, 3 bedrooms, direct tv and plenty of land if you want to run around naked or even bring your guns and shoot and it's less per week than one of the alcohol free waste of times...

Send me a pm if interested
Fishing Info
#1562039 - 02/25/14 07:05 AM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: Tmack9200]
Bob G Offline

Loc: i fell off the rails
Originally Posted By: Tmack9200
The Pussification of America is stronger than ever before....

I stayed in a campground in NH once, where camp fires were not allowed....

It's been awhile since the kids are all grown up, but at Rocky Neck State Campground they used to have a community fire ring and at Hammonassot I seem to recall no fires allowed.

Nothing is finer than being in South Carolina
#1562355 - 02/26/14 12:46 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
John_Kaz Offline

this guy doesn't like it.

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
#1562410 - 02/26/14 04:53 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: John_Kaz]
EGGNOG Offline
Maine someday

Loc: Watertown
Originally Posted By: John_Kaz
this guy doesn't like it.

You have a problem.

#1565170 - 03/12/14 08:10 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
nw ct angler Offline

Loc: Norfolk Ct
Sad when law enforcement is pushing to ban a legal substance. If people cant drink they will do drugs, check out the results in high schools!! Arrest the a$$ holes and leave the rest alone.
#1565236 - 03/13/14 09:32 AM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: nw ct angler]
EnCon Police Offline

Originally Posted By: nw ct angler
Sad when law enforcement is pushing to ban a legal substance. If people cant drink they will do drugs, check out the results in high schools!! Arrest the a$$ holes and leave the rest alone.

Spend a hot summer weekend with us at one of the parks overflowing with people from NYC and other inner city areas that have no regard for the law, each other or people who just want to be left alone to enjoy the park. Then add alcohol to the mix and deal with crowds of 1000 to 2000+ people with one or two officers. Then let me know how sad you think it is.
#1565238 - 03/13/14 09:39 AM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
KillTaker Offline

Loc: Southbury, CT
Tell em Skip!!!!
#1565611 - 03/14/14 03:08 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
nw ct angler Offline

Loc: Norfolk Ct
I spent 2 weeks last year at Hammonasset as I have for close to 40 years. I don't frequent the beech on the weekends nor do I like the "inner city people" wrecking the bathrooms when they camp. But I don't think I should be punished when I am at my campsite for something that happens on the beech, or we're ever it happens!! If you need more police then the state should add some state police to assist or even do all the policing. You guys could spend your time on the jetty checking licenses of the non English speaking fishermen I'm fight for space with, who are filling there pales with shorts. Not looking for a fight, just getting tired of my rights being taken away because of people not following the same rules most of us do.
#1565618 - 03/14/14 03:49 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: macattack678]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
AMEN brother................ Troopers should be aorund god knows DEEP is shorthanded enough....... I may be spending a weekend with a rawkous crowd at Hammo but we rent the whole circle and have a great time without an eyebrow being raised.the way it should be..........

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1565917 - 03/16/14 04:30 PM Re: Alcohol Free Campgrounds. [Re: nw ct angler]
macattack678 Offline

USN (Ret)

Loc: North Stonington
Originally Posted By: nw ct angler
Not looking for a fight, just getting tired of my rights being taken away because of people not following the same rules most of us do.

Unfortunately, that is the way our society looks at things. Note the gun laws in our state.

"Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions."

"Great fishermen are not born that way.....They become so through a lifetime of neglecting other things in their lives."

"Don't try to explain it. Just nod your head. Breathe in. Breathe out. Move on.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Editors, EnCon Police, FindBass 

Active Topics