ctfisherman.com logo
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#16881 - 10/08/04 02:37 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
FindBass Offline

Loc: North Haven
Thanks for the praise, I have had an awesome year, maybe that old hat wasn't good luck after all. ;\)

Bluefox, I posted the measurements for people who might be interested as in Robert V and for my own records. The people that don't trust my word are not the audience I intend this for.

Mitch, I feel bad stealing Wonka's homepage... well maybe not ;\) seeing as though this fish was my biggest in 24 years. I mean I think that Wonka is only like 24 now, he's got plenty of time. He did alert me that "it's on now" and that I was a "rotten _______" or something. lol :rolleyes: He's a good guy and I'm sure he's cool with it. Anyways, thanks for the acknowledgement. I love how you are quick to pull a salt homepage image for a fresh, you know where it's at. \:D

I have been questioned about the lake I caught this fish from. I can say that it is in CT and that it's not a magical place by any means. I have fished other lakes that I have been more impressed by. I do get around to a lot of CT lakes and I do try new places all the time. I have a couple lakes that I know well and have caught some nice fish from but they are far from "sure things".

Fishhead, I too am surprised that I got my two biggest on spinnerbaits. If I look back on my records, I have done better for big fish on jigs, topwater and plastics.
Fishing Info
#16882 - 10/08/04 02:45 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
willywonka56 Offline

IT IS ON NOW!!!! Breakneck here i come. And yes you are a rotton bast#$d \:o \:o Just kidding

Keep it simple.
#16883 - 10/08/04 03:19 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
ME_fisherman Offline

Loc: Derby, CT
Great Fish! I can't wait to find anything close to that size in CT. I think my CT best is just over 4 lbs. in three seasons. Things picked up for me quite a bit this year, probably because I've had more time to fish and have tried many new places. Keep up the great fishing.

Here Fishy Fishy!

MY BOAT!
#16884 - 10/08/04 03:59 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
AjaxWarrior Offline

Dude, that fish is amazing! Great job bro!

"This is what we fought all night to get back to?"

JohnnyA
#16885 - 10/08/04 08:54 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
Greg Bilotta Offline

Loc: Fairfield
Willywonka - I'm right there with you...need a hand carrying a canoe in there? I think we can land a 10 lb'er in breakneck and show up all these fools!

Just kidding, it was my BigBill impersonation! I'm one of your fans, Bill...all in good fun and good faith!

------------------
Greg Bilotta
#16886 - 10/08/04 09:44 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
BigBill Offline

Loc: CT
Greg if you want to try to catch one come with me I'll put you on a spot and you fish it. BigBill

You don't need a boat just rod and tacklebox with you baits you have the most confidence in i'll supply the bass scent and the place to fish. You need polarized sunglasses too so you can see them too.

I never called anyone a fool.
#16887 - 10/08/04 10:48 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
OHMYGOD Offline

Loc: Suffield Ct
Hey isn't that the Biggest BASS caught this
season?
One more time the Proof is in the picture!!!
Still, Hat's off to ya DUDE!!!!

WAVEWALK DEMO AGENT:
Send me a message if you want to try the W500,W700 and soon the S4.

You can take what you want from life......As long as you give a little Back.
"We never get over the fishing fever, it's a delightful disease and thank the lord there is no cure".
"CTF, is a lure I can not afford to NOT have in my pocket"

Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Our freedoms are being choked, big brother's grip is getting tighter.

http://wavewalk.com/Connecticut_Fishing_Kayak_Review_22.html

#16888 - 10/09/04 01:22 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
EZDUZIT Offline

HOLY JAMOLIE!!! That'sa somma bigga fish!!! My PB this year has only been 4#11oz, seems kinda small now \:\( Congrats on the biggest fish of the year!! (by the way, I've always said that if I could have only one lure, it would be a spinnerbait--I love 'em!)Again, you da man!

Practice C.P.R. ...Catch,Photo, Release! and Leave No Trace
#16889 - 10/09/04 02:56 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
Joe.G Offline

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/

#16890 - 10/09/04 03:05 PM Re: Lake X Lunker
jimmy Offline

not a bad fish.
congrats.
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Active Topics