ctfisherman.com logo
Page 5 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#806906 - 09/11/03 11:57 AM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Anonymous
Unregistered

It does seem some have forgotten. I watch alot of news and can't for the life of me understand how some can actually find excuses for acts of terror and condemn our President for seeking it out before it gets us again. I was always very patriotic. I was proud of our country pulling together and acting as one after the horrendous attack, but now politics are priority and it's not about what's good for the country..... it's about how to win an election. I just don't get it. Each person deals with it the best they can. I try not to dwell on it and it would be my suggestion, that you do something positive to honor the families and those lost. Contribute to your favorite charity or just give blood, become a potential organ donor, visit the infirmed, volunteer for a couple of hours. Do something for someone that can't do for themselves. This site can make a huge contribution to humanity and the type of people on this site are just they kind needed to make a difference.
Fishing Info
#806907 - 09/11/03 12:13 PM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
seeforellen Offline

kill em all
#806908 - 09/11/03 06:01 PM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Anonymous
Unregistered

it makes me wanna cry every time i think about that day. i don't think i am as trustful of people today as i once was.
my sister lives in lower manhattan and i was petrified that something had happened to her. she used to shop there all the time.
i knew some of the people that perished and just the thought of never seeing them again or you know.
i hope the get bin laden i think he and all like him need to be publicly tortured so he would have a slow and painful death.
Sadam i was happy when they killed his boys serves them right.
now they're saying that the fumes were toxic where does that leave my family and the families of others ?
I hate what these MFers did and i hate the fact that my life and the lives of others have changed because they hate us for who we are.
i say get a big f'n bomb and just take out that entire middle eastern section. pakastan, iran, iraq, jordan the palastinians can go too. and France just because. did i leave anyone out.
leave isreal i like that place. without the palastinians around they could be cool
#806909 - 09/12/03 01:18 AM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Anonymous
Unregistered

Germany????
#806910 - 09/12/03 02:10 AM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT

Please remember for all their sake.

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#806911 - 09/12/03 02:20 AM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Richg Offline

Millie, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in one hand,martini in the other, body
throughly used.
#806912 - 09/12/03 02:58 AM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Don D Offline

Loc: Bristol, CT
Still horrible to think that could happen in our country. And it WILL happen again. It is only a matter of time before some other nuts do something. As DonP said, "We must move on but we must NEVER!!!!!!!! forget". And as John of Madison said "What horrifies me the most are the scenes of those jumping to their deaths to avoid the fires."

"There are photos of some holding hands and jumping." Makes me very \:\(

If there are fish to catch. I'll be there to my end.
#806913 - 09/13/03 06:44 PM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
Hac1776 Offline

As I saw the children reading the names on the 11th, I was angered and saddenend. It's truly sad that some would consider such terrorist acts as heroic, when it is down right cowardly. What gets me upset is that our "ever vigilante" president still hasn't confirmed the death of both Bin Laden and Saddam. The heroes in my view are the NYPD/NYFD personnel. And even after such heroic deeds, the F'n Mayor is cutting costs to those depts. What the F!! That's why I don't think that he'll win re-election. He made himself seem like "the regular guy", and it's turning out that he's worse that Rudy ever was.

"Hello dumb-dumbs."-Great Gazoo

Every day is a fishing day, but not every day is a day to catch fish.
#806914 - 09/13/03 09:13 PM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
spin Offline

The Mayor had to cut costs because the Federal Government did not come through with the promised funding. The President has used this tragedy for political gain, (i.e. implying Saddam was involved in the Trade Center terrorism so he could attack Iraq) invoking 9/11 whenever he thinks it will help further his political agenda and standing. He is despicable. The policemen, firefighters, office workers, and their families deserve better than that.
#806915 - 09/13/03 09:33 PM Re: 9/11 Too Much Horror
seeforellen Offline

i think thier country would make a beautiful glass ash tray ,dont you?
Page 5 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics