ctfisherman.com logo
Page 9 of 53 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#69187 - 05/29/04 06:52 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
jonh Offline

FUBO

any old bum can catch a SCHOOLIE striper. you left out a word.

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
Fishing Info
#69188 - 05/29/04 08:14 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

You LMB guys are CRAZY and like sensitive old whining women.

I accept your challenge and I will try at least twice for LMB this season. If I get over 7# GREAT if I don't....oh well. I am definitely NOT wasting my time putting a lot of effort into this LMB pursuit, because even if i catch one over 7#'s....well oh well...no big woop...it's just a 7# fish.....nice for a bass.....but it just doesn't float my boat.

Any BUM can catch a LMB just like any BUM can catch a striper.

You name a fish and I'll be in the top running to land it and be competition fresh or salt......but my true pursuit is the salt.

I didn't say Husky's bass weren't what he says they are...I just think he holds them out front to appear MUCH bigger than they are...actually they all look the same....just I am sure he thinks about me holding stripers....seen one seen them all.....although I have to strain much harder holding a big striper outstretched than he does holding one of those little LMB! :p \:D
#69189 - 05/29/04 08:23 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Captain Ron Offline

Quote:

By the way, Joe G. is right, any old bum can catch a striper: \:\) \:D \:\)

Huskybass [/QB]
did you catch that in RI? it looks like this place i know of down there where we catch big stripers...
#69190 - 05/29/04 09:01 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Mitch P. Offline

Don,

The more you post, the digger you deep. :rolleyes: Quit before you reach China.

In an earlier post, you talked as if catching a 7-lber were easy. You got challenged with some facts by others, yet you still ran your mouth. Like a typical bully. All talk. Now you decide to back down with this lameness...

Quote:
Originally posted by Don P.:
You LMB guys are CRAZY and like sensitive old whining women.

I accept your challenge and I will try at least twice for LMB this season.
Twice? That's it? If you score with a seven pounder on only two outings, I'll double the $50 to $100. \:D

You always like to drive home the point about getting out there and actually fishing, instead of talking about it. You’re doing a poor job with regards to this one. Yap, yap, yap.

I’m not taking any of this seriously, it’s of course all in good fun. If I want serious bass talk from you, it will have to be about stripers. When it comes to the freshwater variety of bass, your contributions are pure entertainment. I await your first lunker report. \:D
#69191 - 05/29/04 09:53 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Huskybass Offline

Jon H.,

If a 34" striper is a schoolie then so be it, it was still alot of fun on smallmouth gear and 8 lb. test. I'm sure I could land a bigger striper with slightly heavier gear.

Huskybass

Huskybass

Got Peacocks?
#69192 - 05/29/04 10:05 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

i see da feshwater bouys tat try to go catch all the fish in the sea an all the do is get sick and thy complane when the waves hurt and they are sick and they dont catch the fihs
#69193 - 05/30/04 01:12 AM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Joe.G Offline

No challenge in striper fishing. Last one I caught in Dec. 45" 42 lbs at the Norwich Harbor on 8 lb test..I've fished stripers my entire life and have to say it is fun but lacks challenge...Little to figure out as oppossed to bass fishing...There are so many variables with bass fishing..Try some tourneys and you'll see. I'll be glad to go head to head with anyone in the Thames regarding stripers..

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/

#69194 - 05/30/04 01:31 AM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
fisherman4 Offline

But we all know one fish tougher to catch then the freshwater bass is of course the walleye. \:D :rolleyes:

-Evan
#69195 - 05/30/04 01:46 AM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Huskybass Offline

Joe G. bringing it strong!

I enjoy it all, especially albies and smallmouth. Stripers and largemouth are fun but not quite the same. Don P., no hard feelings on this end. Having fished with you, I know you are very skilled and experienced, have a great season.

This thread has deteriorated badly, and I'll take the blame. Time for the chumpot!

Huskybass

Huskybass

Got Peacocks?
#69196 - 05/30/04 08:23 AM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Naw leave it. I'm enjoying realities. :rolleyes:
Page 9 of 53 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 >

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jess Caraballo 

Active Topics