ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#977 - 05/24/06 02:10 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
Bob2 Offline

Loc: Naugatuck, Ct.
Nice meeting the guys my brother and I talked to last night. He picked up his first last night also. A 19"er that I saw on the screen and stopped for it. After that it seemed to just shut off. I didn't have the weight with me I needed to get my light down. On the way back to the ramp we couldn't find a fish on the screen, could only watch our baits swimming under the boat. \:D I tried a couple of new slip bobber riggings that didn't work out so back to the old standards. Hope to get back out again soon. Again, nice seeing everybody.

Bob S.
MUSKY, EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST BAIT.~~~~>"{{{}}}<(
Fishing Info
#978 - 05/24/06 02:39 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
What a great time! Nice seeing alot of new faces and others that have been a while. Good seeing the Humpback Mountain Crew again!!!!

Seems loke everyone caught fish at the same time!. My 1st cast produced our only Walleye, a 20 inch fish. I also caught a real nice yellow. Eggo got a nice smallie and bullhead and Chris and Eggo cleaned up on the Alewifes! I caught a few too.

Who heard that dying wolf hound?!!! That dog sounded ill, especially after we were calling it into the night! Sorry for cutting out at midnight I was still beat from Spain!

The food was great and Tom great job on the chili! My slaes guys are hating me today, chili, kiebasa, sausage and craut. Oh my!!!!!!

Here are some pics from the night. Very entertaining. We have to do more events!!!!

Again great time and nice to see you all!!!!

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
#979 - 05/24/06 03:58 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
TBONE Offline

Kielbasa, Kraut, and My Chili!!! :rolleyes:

Put in your time... and you will be rewarded...
#980 - 05/24/06 04:04 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
Jimbo Offline

Loc: Ridgefield
Nice job guys. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
#981 - 05/24/06 04:06 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
CWood Man Offline

Yeah TBONE, HAZMAT is on the way!!!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Chris
#982 - 05/24/06 04:08 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
OCALA SWAMP~MAN Offline

Loc: FLORIDA,~OCALA
WAY TO GO GUYS I really thought the conditions would provide the skunk--but as i wen't home, heading towards Sherman, i could see several boats, North, around Wordens Brook>>and the wind was much milder than beach area....Glad to hear there were Eyes caught...Great Chow, and new faces...

TJV--Squantz Pond WAS my PLAY-GROUND for 16 yrs...Haven't found that sweet Florida fishin hole yet since i moved to Florida 10/1/07. ~~
PS~~Above animation avatar is me hooked into a 12FT. GATOR~~~~~
#983 - 05/24/06 04:56 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
SWMPYNKE Offline

Sorry I couldn't stay but I stopped by and almost everyone was out fishing. I dropped off glazed doughnuts, chocolate chip cookies, and a big bag of chips-You know the stuff that isn't good for You but is generally already gone at a picnic. I did manage to catch two small stockies on my fly rod at the launch ramp before I had to go. Glad to see so many people fishing. \:\) \:\)
#984 - 05/24/06 05:03 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
CWood Man Offline

Thanks for the doughnuts. Great munchie food at midnight!!!!!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Chris
#985 - 05/24/06 05:17 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
RobertV Offline

The best fishing seems to take place under such rough conditions, and this is what I was saying all evening long. In my book, it was ideal for walleye fishing. I see that almost everyone managed a few fish, and I must congratulate Jack for breaking the curse. Just like the Red Sox, he is now on a roll. Yes, I'm a Sox fan, bet you didn't know that...until now. \:D

I stopped by last evening and chatted with fellow fishermen, some of which I haven't seen in a while, and some new faces as well. Pleasure was all mine. I did not bring any of my gear, as my intention was to leave at dusk, which I did, considering that I had to be in Tarrytown at 7 am this morning.

Buck came out with a nice fish from what I can see, and I am not a bit surprised by any means. Nice job George!

I will not be able to fish for a while, just got back from the doctors. Suffered a work related injury, very nasty stuff. I can't be working Saltonstall either until I feel better, so that's a big dissapointment, to say the least.
Anyways, congrats to everyone and next time you get out, don't be afraid to fish in such rough conditions. Too many folks pack up and leave just when the time is right.
Last evening's results seem to support the theory. I'm talking about the "walleye chop".
Great job everyone!
#986 - 05/24/06 06:11 PM Re: Official Squantz Outing Results Thread
OldSchool Offline

Hats off to all, looks like you caught some nice fish and had a great time!

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Active Topics