Since May of last year I have been running for BP 7 days a week. We had no days off. I was going to ratate out weekly but always filled in while other boats had problems or had to take days off. I only took off when something went down on the boat. Several people only worked for a week or 2 and others got a few months in. They are trying to downsize and make it look like all is well but they have a long way to go. I did good durring my time working for them but the cow has run out of milk. I am 1 or 2 days from being cut so it is time to get back to a regular way of life.

I did learn a lot of inshore areas throughout Plaquemines and am going to get an inshore boat soon. My Glacier bay is in fine shape but the glass needs cosmetic work done and the seat and combing is 12 years old and torn. I also plan on putting on a windshield. All my electronics are upgraded 2010. I hope to be back fishing very soon.

I plan on visiting my family in Connecticut and seeing the 2 great grand babies in Kentucky. One is 3 years old and the other is 2 weeks old.

Time to start dusting off the tackle and testing it all. Been sitting for a whole year.

Life is Good!

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Our Freedom Charters
P.O.Box 449
Empire, La. 70050
H- 504-657-6330
C- 504-247-8459