can you spell south carolina. all the more reason i now have a five year plan to get out of dodge. all this sticker stuff for a short season. my boat already has a sticker. so does my trailer. so does my truck. so does my drivers liscense. so does my safe boating permit. so does my fishing liscense. so does my tournament application. so does the fee i payed to park. if its truly a safety concern lower the speed limit. obviously no one on the lake is going to have to sell their house to come up with the 100 dollar a year levy. so the issue isnt money. i agree with buck the beaurocracy needs food. only a fool would think you can increase the usage on the lake every year at the current pace for nothing. this sounds like an end run to keep the guys out who dont use the lake on a regular basis. the cla isnt interested in generating more usage. they want to curtail the level to appease the lakes residents. i dont blame them. if i lived on candy id be annoyed if i had to worry about when was the safest time to take my kids for a boat ride. if they need to hire more patrols i think there should be a town sticker for residents.(common sense says they are likely to use the water the most) a usage fee collected at the gate. a higher fee for out of state users.(rhode island beaches already do this)a fee collected with a tournament application. each fee would be equitable to the ammount of use. if john q wants to use the lake it should be at a reasonable fee. one days use for one days fee. definitly keep the collected fees away from the general fund. my 2 cents worth