Bravo Steve!!!!!!! My point isn't to keep people away, just charge like others do thru launching fees, and if not that way then the proposed article may be an option. This is far from a sure thing that it would happen in the near future. This has been proposed before and it never went anywhere. Again more and more usage every year yet there aren't any changes in regulation, conservation or an increase in patrols. This is far from an attack on out of towners just a major concern for the well being of the lake.
As a lake resident we went to a few meetings to stop the huge condo complex that went up in Danbury. To me these are the things that are major concerns. The more construction on the lake means the more people and disruption of the waterfront property. I know it's a totally different concern that ramp fees but again the usage is getting larger, more shoreline residents yet not one single thing to regulate the lake. The only thing the new owners are proposing are more fees to the existing residents who have existing dwellings!

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris