Paul D, that is my original prop that I've fixed numerous times ! biggrin pirate That darn rock pike in the creek to Chapmans ! banghead
Anyway, this year I had a very good photographer/net boy. Team LaBatts ! Great time, like we always do on Game Day ! Don't listen to him telling you I backboated him the whole day ! rawk
The stars were aligned over my head this year for once !
We started eeearly in the am at the launch, Jack brought his remote controlled spot light at the bow of my boat (freakin sweat ! ) we got to our destination and still had to wait for the sun to come up.

After casting and soaking pondies for less than 30 minutes I boat this one

30.5" and on the board ! Long time coming for me !
Jack did a superb net job , THANK YOU ! biggrin
Not much action in this area, we moved and found these 2 Kayakers
Jeff Tree_Bass and Largefry. These were taken roughly 100 yards away, excuse the quality.

We moved to spot 2, nada void of any Esox, only 2 bozos fishing for crappie
Spot 3, Jack was twitching because he didn't even get to troll yet, so into Chapmans we go !

Jack smiling ear to ear

Well, this year, we didn't even get a bump trolling, so we hit some spots casting. I had a NICE follow (knee buckler)on a big spinner bait, another follow on my PIG, and finally hook up with this 3rd placer, 31.5"

Chapmans was VERY low, we saw Paul D and Den go in with ease

Here is Team Stuck and turn around

We saw Tim P and Jeff get to the low part, and he wanted nothing to do with it, so turned around.
A bass boat had made it in there, fished for a while, then next thing you know, he GUNNNED it full plane over the sandbar to get out ! Impressive sight! Wish I had the camera for that one !!
What a great after festivities we had ! Food was awesome,good to see some old friends, and we all left before dark !

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>