Originally Posted By: PDONA
Paul D, that is my original prop that I've fixed numerous times ! biggrin pirate That darn rock pike in the creek to Chapmans ! banghead
Anyway, this year I had a very good photographer/net boy. Team LaBatts ! Great time, like we always do on Game Day ! Don't listen to him telling you I backboated him the whole day ! rawk
The stars were aligned over my head this year for once !
We started eeearly in the am at the launch, Jack brought his remote controlled spot light at the bow of my boat (freakin sweat ! ) we got to our destination and still had to wait for the sun to come up.

After casting and soaking pondies for less than 30 minutes I boat this one

30.5" and on the board ! Long time coming for me !
Jack did a superb net job , THANK YOU ! biggrin
Not much action in this area, we moved and found these 2 Kayakers
Jeff Tree_Bass and Largefry. These were taken roughly 100 yards away, excuse the quality.

We moved to spot 2, nada void of any Esox, only 2 bozos fishing for crappie
Spot 3, Jack was twitching because he didn't even get to troll yet, so into Chapmans we go !

Jack smiling ear to ear

Well, this year, we didn't even get a bump trolling, so we hit some spots casting. I had a NICE follow (knee buckler)on a big spinner bait, another follow on my PIG, and finally hook up with this 3rd placer, 31.5"

Chapmans was VERY low, we saw Paul D and Den go in with ease

Here is Team Stuck and turn around

We saw Tim P and Jeff get to the low part, and he wanted nothing to do with it, so turned around.
A bass boat had made it in there, fished for a while, then next thing you know, he GUNNNED it full plane over the sandbar to get out ! Impressive sight! Wish I had the camera for that one !!
What a great after festivities we had ! Food was awesome,good to see some old friends, and we all left before dark !

the guy you saw in the Nitro Z9 bassboat was Justin Tralli. The guy is an animal. He'll drive over anything. Its pretty crazy what he does with that giant boat.