Team SLAPSHOT bring it home again!!! Man.... What a Ridiculously beautiful day. Glenn Thanks for the Ride as always, Davey Davey It's always a blast fishing with you. Channel Matt...Wish you were here!!!

Great to see everyone, food was Excellent as always (No Goose Poppers Though stirthepot kiss ) Thanks Paul and Mitch for keeping this going. BTW We need everyone to comeback and participate in this event. You all know who you are.

Anyway.... fishing was really slow until the last hour or so, We decided to chill and tie off to some docks and just fish bait. As always these guys bring some really nice goldies and suckers, up to 8". Fishing in the shadows of the boat you could really see pretty far down into the weeds. First slim dart came on a 3" shiner, second one on the same size. Then Dave hands me this 6 or 7" sucker. Pitch it out and with a slow retrieve into the shadows again. I can see the bait just sitting there about 10 Feet from me and this beast just smokes the bait. She goes about 4 ft and stops. Afraid I lost her I wait, call for the net....set the hook and it was game on. A few good runs and Dave slides the net in place and now we're measuring my first ever CTR Pike.... Not bad for a rookie!!

Here are some Pics from the Day

Toasting our lost Buddy Channel Matt as always!!

Slim Darts

My Monster

Misc pics of the day

Till next year beerchug