ctfisherman.com logo
Page 8 of 25 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#658514 - 11/08/05 11:12 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
Kapt Offline

Aha! It's about time you came clean. \:o I was NEVER fooled by that tinfoil, clearly it was another failed attempt at distracting us from the real story! :rolleyes: Everyone knows that aliens can transmit clear through that foil and infect your brain, it had nothing to do with the chili either, I ate it and I'm normal! ;\) \:D

ctfisherman.com...often imitated, never duplicated

T-Mans Custom Tackle - maker of the famous T-man Tubes
www.tmancustomtackle.com
Fishing Info
#658515 - 11/09/05 12:51 AM Re: Mountain Lion?
Phil V Offline

Loc: Wolcott ,CT
I was talking to my sister today who works at Chubb insurance company in Simsbury and she told me that she got a company e-mail that cautioned the employees about mountain lion sightings on the grounds at chubb.I dont know if it was confirmed by dep or not but in the e-mail they said moutain lion.Who knows what it is?

Phil V

Fishing isn't just something you do,it's a way of life
#658516 - 11/09/05 01:32 AM Re: Mountain Lion?
Bob G Offline

Loc: i fell off the rails
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kapt:
Everyone knows that aliens can transmit clear through that foil and infect your brain, it had nothing to do with the chili either, I ate it and I'm normal! ;\) \:D
Normal, what's normal? I was smart I only had one bowl of that possum fire. \:D Kapt it's not the tin foil, our own Heloise alias Skip (You must remember Helpful Hints from Heloise) told me that it's saran wrap that keeps the transmit rays away.

Oh Zach BTW, I think Elvis has your mug for sale on E-bay. \:D

Nothing is finer than being in South Carolina
#658517 - 11/09/05 10:59 AM Re: Mountain Lion?
SEADOG2 Offline

Enconn- Now that you've finally confessed and spilled your guts , please also let us in on Karnak , the great lake zoar monster....

Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was coming to the mountains to trap and be a mountain man. Acted like they was gut-shot. Says, "son, make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Them mountains is for animals and savages." I said, "Mother Gue, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world." And by God I was right.
#658518 - 11/09/05 01:11 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
jimhal Offline

Just when you thought this thread was running out of gas! Zach S, "if we become friends or "companions"" ? That is CLASSIC!

EnCon, thanks for confirming the Elvis siting at the Nuke plant. Living just up the road from there, that will finally put to rest the neighborhood discussions as to the explanation for finding banana peels with peanut butter on them, and swatches of sequin encrusted velvet that appear now and then in our back yards! Keep up the good work!

You guys are killing me, please don't stop now!!
#658519 - 11/09/05 03:10 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
Bo_Neato Offline
V.I.P. Member

There was a sighting in Stratford near the Shakespeare. A picture was taken.

#658520 - 11/09/05 04:14 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
chrome Offline

I used to work for Chubb Insurance in simsbury and i can tell you one thing, if there is a mountain lion in nod brook WMA it could feed of the constant supply of yuppiee runners and dog walkers. no offense, but i doubt there is any one in that building that could tell house cat from a lion.
black bears in simsbury yes, mountain lions maybee, but is seriously doubt it.
I'll have to check with some of my old
underwriting friends to see if i can get a copy of this email.
#658521 - 11/09/05 08:28 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
EnCon Police Offline

If I recall correctly the one sighted at Chubb was the same one where the caller later admitted to downloading the photo off the internet. In that incident it was a large company in that area and emails were flying all over the place.
#658522 - 11/09/05 11:22 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
Rocketman Offline

Loc: Suffield
I have to agree with EnCon on this. I have a friend who keeps trying to convince me that there are cougars in CT, but the nearest breeding population is over 1000 miles away, I severely doubt it. I too say show me the evidence.

In the beginning there was nothing. Even that exploded.
#658523 - 11/10/05 04:27 PM Re: Mountain Lion?
chrome Offline

I just got my emailed from my friend who works at Chubb in simsbury, it seems that a security guard is passing around a picture that he claims he took of a mountain lion in the parking lot. I have to direct my friend to ECONs response
Page 8 of 25 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics