I agree that its every persons right. The same theory applies in most adult oriented functions. How many people choose to not get a boating license, drivers license etc. Hell, the fees for my state license in counseling has doubled over the past two years. I know the example is over the edge but it all still comes down to choice. There is representation, it may not be justifiable to you or I but its there.

I would add that imo political correctness has certainly went over the top but blatant racism is not acceptable.

Today I will show my support in Hartford as hard as it is for me to manipulate my schedule. Its obvious that this is the only answer. It may not turn out that this year any change occurs but developing an organization of this nature takes time and good leadership.

It is time now, today will be a step in the right direction. We need a voice, a Charlton Heston if you will. I'm sure this is not just a CT issue

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/