Originally Posted By: Waterboy
Currently I'm learning Spanish to beat the rap...........

While I understand the joke the comments regarding spanish speaking people are getting real old. My wife is Colombian and her and her entire family are outstanding people and all of her uncles are outstanding sportsmen. There are plenty of people that speak other languages to include english that are just as guilty of these offenses.

I cant stand people who break the laws regarding hunting and fishing and hate people that try to cheat the regs. I do as much as I can to help out the DEP by keeping my eyes open while on the water and I have called on as many english speaking people as I have spanish speaking people.

I find it ironic that people that people in here that speak english are talking about learning spanish so they can get out of a violation for not buying a license.

It is not my intention to single you out Waterboy as I do understand the humor and I only quoted your comment as an example of the many comments that I think are in poor taste due to the frequency and focus on one group of individuals.

Edited by BHansenSFD (03/24/10 01:06 AM)