12.April: After doing my morning chores, I headed up behind Bart's for about 12:noon. It was overcast but not raining, and only 2 others were on the bank on arrival. The water was up a lot from yesterday, and still rising, surface temp 51ºF. The current was good, some sticks were in the water column, and more than one of us caught wooden eels. Kieran on his lunch break joined us around 12:30, Brandon joined us after 1:pm, and Radio passed by, but didn't fish. Along about 2-ish, Brandon landed a nice buck. Harry stopped by, set up, and started fishing the hole just upstream from the rest of us on the rocks.

About 2:30, it started to rain and the radar didn't look pretty, so I packed up to go get a late lunch. As I left, a young guy walked up, and took my place on the bank. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Tight lines!

Terminal Tackle: despite the rising water, I was still able to find the bottom with a 3/4 oz drail over a 2-1/2'-3', 10# flouro leader, over a hammered silver leaf, in white with silver glitter, and a red dot. After I lost that leaf, I switched to hammered silver in pink with a black dot.

George Darrell ...

I support "PETA",
"People Eating Tasty Animals"