Good to see you here bright and early in the season, no need to file a CTF missing persons report as in other years when you do not post early. No one else in my recollection has had that honor here. Personally my shad season still in doubt, but 4 weeks after MCL tendon tear, past few days have been able to actually walk a few steps without cane or crutches, physical therapy continues. Hope for sufficient recovery by mid April to be able to take out the boat or maybe fish from a chair at The Wall in Cromwell.

I will resume my shad thread and start on new on one shad tackle and techniques if and when I am able. For those interested in lead free trolling sinkers and darts, I make those. Also willow leaves and tin removable split shot as well. While not interested in being a business will help out those in need. So far have not found anyone on the planet making lead free bismuth/tin trolling sinkers, hope some else gets the urge and wants to corner the market. I will provide technical assistance.