We'll make this report brief. I even wore my old CTF hat in hopes it would change my luck. No fish today.

I was on the water behind Bart's by 11:30 am, sunny and mild, very light breeze from upriver. Water had risen ~5" from yesterday, not too turbid, almost clear. Not much for current, and water temp was ~46º/47ºF. I had the place to myself. After 2 1/2 hours, the clouds had built, and it started to spit and drizzle. No fish today. Still, it was nice to be out of the house.

The weather through Wednesday looks unsettled, and Monday WTF! I don't think I'll be getting out again before Thursday.

Buck, thanks for the more detailed 411 on the Delaware. I will share it with my brother, and we'll try to put it into practice if I get a chance. It seems they are catching a few around the Easton area, and I thought I saw a report from up where you used to have the chalet. Paul (Cat in the Hat), thanks for the YouTube video info, I will check it out.

Shamelessly pilfered off the DRSFA (Delaware River Shad Fisherman's Association) web page:
An Old Fisherman's Poem
When the Lord made shad, the Devil was mad,
For it seemed such a feast of delight,
So to poison the scheme, He jumped in the stream,
And stuck in the bones out of spite.

Tight lines!

George Darrell ...

I support "PETA",
"People Eating Tasty Animals"