Hey Now, O-Bass!
I'm going to disagree with Paul (cat_in_the_hat) on the Wall in Cromwell. I struck out there Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Sure, I saw a few shad caught by others, but it was really slow, few and far between. Wednesday I left after less than an hour to check out Ferry Park in Rocky Hill. FINALLY the docks are all in! I fished for an hour, and got one small, spent roe. The regulars caught at least 5 between them in that hour.

Today I spent 2.5 hours at Rocky Hill, and all I got was skunk. No fish today, for moi. On the other hand, the 5 regulars landed about 8 shad between them on the outgoing tide. I recommend heading down to Ferry Park in Rocky Hill, and talk to the regulars. Bill Chung especially, but also red-shirt guy (see RebeccaD's post, above). Hey RebeccaD! :wavey: I've seen you at the Wall, but didn't know you are a CTF'r, too.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to see my brother and SIL in Christmas-town PA for the weekend. Happy f*n birthday to me, going to chase shad in the Delaware River around the Easton area, and maybe a trip to the Water Gap. Have a great weekend, all! Tight lines, especially you O-Bass!

Edited by No Fish Today (05/19/22 09:08 PM)

George Darrell ...

I support "PETA",
"People Eating Tasty Animals"