I agree, I have fished these lakes since I was a kid and lucky enough to have a dock to keep my boat at on highland so I have spent much more time on the lake then east twin but in all that time I have never experienced a day of fishing like the ones I have in the past few years on east twin. This was probably due to the strict regs on east twin that highland never before saw. Since the strick regs at east twin have been removed, last year specifically I have noticed a drastic decline in the number of big fish. Even though I love to fish and we only have a handful of good months of weather to enjoy it on our boats I am willing to take the hit to bring back the numbers at east twin lake and bring those numbers and quality fish to highland lake. But I do agree with the others when they say it would be more of an impact to put regulations on fishing the ladders in the fall than to kill our summers. I know when I do to east twin I can catch 75 trout a day with one buddy in my boat and I will only see one or two die from being caught. But if the state feels that the summer months must go to accomplish their goals than why not think about barbless hooks during those summer months and change the creel limits on top of it, this would save the few fatalities that their are.

IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE FISH ON THE LINE BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE FISH!!!!!!!