if they propose this rule for 2007 are they really going to tell the land and homeowners that live on these lakes that their trophy trout lake that they paid a mint to live on for their whole summer of r and r can't go fishing on them anymore? aren't all of these lakes and ponds surrounded by summer homes and cottages? i know it's probably not the biggest percentage but what about the people that come from other states and places to rent these cottages for their vacation so they can relax and go fishing for the week? now they're just going to be told that the lake that they always go to is no longer a fishery for the summers. that doesn't even sound right. won't this cut down on out of state licenses that are sold and even just the instate people who buy a license just to go out for the week while they're there. and those people may never be back. i guess all trout guys will have to go out of state for trout and not buy a conn. license anymore. also i don't know where the counts on fish declining are. i just met up with a guy who pulled five trout out of crystal lake this year that were all over four lbs.with 1 going almost 6 lbs. with proof. that doesn't sound like a declining fishery to me. and he put them all back and watched them swim away (very healthily i might add) on the video.