Thanks for that update, Mitch. The one beef I have with the program is that it really puts a limit on where you can have a tournament during the summer - especially a night tournament. We're a medium sized club and last year we were trying to figure out places to go in the summer for a day tournament and ended up going out of state. Of course we could've done Candlewood, the River or a handful of other places that could accommodate a club our size, but we like to mix it up a bit and not go to a Lilly or Zoar just because - hey, we all want to catch fish. I've never understood why Gardner and Mansfield (two rat-infested lakes) are given the exemption for mid-summer tourneys but places like Highland and Bashan aren't? I get they are protecting the fish during the warmest months completely and commend them, but is there ever going to be a change where we can get on some of the lakes we'd like to for a tourney in mid-summer? Not only that, it would take some of the tournament bottle-neck pressure that is created off the River and C-Wood.

B.A.W.S. - Bust A Wayne Sag
www.bawsfishing.com