2012 CTFISHERMAN.COM KID'S DAY RESULTS

22 kids came out and played with us, this year. We found the water temp to be 68-70 degrees in most of the spots we hit. Weather was just about perfect with a little sprinkle here and there. We were getting a little worried a couple times, though !

I am sorry I had to leave early, we needed to be at a 100th anniversary for Chester Fire Dept parade. Not some other parade that others like to partake in whistle

WINNERS

UNDER 7 AGE GROUP 11 KIDS

1ST: Zander with a 2.23 lb Pickerel
2ND: Tyler Maurice with a 2.02 lb large mouth.
There was a variety of sizes of smallies and largies ranging from the 2.02 lber to .48 lb smallie.

8-11 7 KIDS

1ST: Shane Davis with a 2.11 lb Large Mouth
2ND: Rachel Dona with a 1.63lb Pickerel
A variety of sizes of smallies, largies, pickerel, and even a trout this year.

12-15 4 KIDS

1st: Connor Gontarz with a 1.72 lb large mouth (2 years in a row )
2ND: Michael Jordan with a 1.21 lb Pickerel beating out Alex Maxwell by .01
They all brought in largies, and a pickerel all over 1 lb

THANK YOU TO Tall 1 for his help throughout the whole event and securing more prizes !
, Buckcall, for weighing in all of our catch !
Mycept, and his wife for getting the draw string backpacks logo'd and to us right on time ! Visit TRIPLE STITCH WEBSITE
Joe Sabas, He always puts smiles on all of our faces !!!
Mitch , we can't do this without the site !
MEGAPRINT WEBSITE My brother got me a huge discount on our banner we have for this event, and PIKETOBERFEST .. Please think of them for any of your printing needs wink2
All of the prizes, and food for this event was from donations by YOU the CTFer's and friends ! ! Come and fish the PIKETOBERFEST, and participate in the CTF GAME DINNER . Put some $$ into the raffles , and have a blast .

I love this event and this one we all brought in some awesome results !

Can't wait for next year !

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>