Originally Posted By: Joe.G

So how was the show Mitch?? I saw them twice, once when they were deceiver and then with 'anthrax' maybe.?? They opened for somebody but it was a long time ago. My buddies were big metal heads and we would go anywhere anytime. I was more of a hard rock guy but started getting into metal more in my 30's.. I think they even did some ac/dc covers in there early years.

Joe, great to see someone actually heard of these guys! They mainly played down here in SW CT, so I really didn't think anyone would have heard of them.

The show was very cool. It brought back a lot of great memories. I went with three high school buddies and a guy from work. I ran into a few people as well.

The show was solid. However, I really like the original singer Andy Michaud. He's a great singer and showman. Also missing was one of the original guitarists, Paul Nelson, who is also a great showman. Regardless, it was still cool to see one founding guitarist and bassist still rocking.

On a side note, I drank wayyyyy to much that night and paid the price the next day.

Here is a clip from the night: