Good times! I miss going to Hoops. Last I was there was 2012 or 2013.

Those frozen double shot drinks creep up on you. Hope you guys can get out.

Tonight SSE wind 25 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 7 to 9 ft.

Saturday SSE wind around 25 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 10 ft.

Saturday Night S wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 7 to 9 ft.

Sunday S wind 5 to 10 kt becoming E in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers. Seas 4 to 6 ft.

Sunday Night E wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas around 3 ft.

Monday NNE wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 5 to 6 ft.

Monday Night NNE wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 5 to 6 ft.

Tuesday NNE wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Judge Smails:

"Its easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man that can smile with his shorts too tight in the seat."