ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1544802 - 11/29/13 08:48 PM I hope you enjoy! Rock On!!
cooper bug Offline

Loc: Ct.
q53N1bxD1a8

Scarlet Fade. CT.s finest band!
Fishing Info
#1544804 - 11/29/13 08:49 PM Re: I hope you enjoy! Rock On!! [Re: cooper bug]
carlynewlondon Offline

Loc: Home: Burlington, Boat: New Lo...
Missed ya big fella

Originally Posted By: cooper bug
I Love all you guys Mitch, Carley, OMG, as well as all CT. fishers. but my time is done on this site. A good run. But I will not subscribe to a site that offends a few members and mocks my beliefs. I 'm moving on in peace. I will not let myself get embroiled in Internet pettiness. There is no place for it in my life. Infact I'm leaving for VA. Ct. can keep their outrageous taxes. I was very blessed to meet so many beautiful and interesting people.
Unlike "Michael" I'm taking the high road out . I will not let myself become embroiled with others that oppose my beliefs. I love God. It's not my responsibility to make others believe in God. I can only share the word. And let the chips fall where they may . Peace to all. I'm even shocked that Mitch even allowed this post to be allowed since my subscription has expired. Another testimony to his level of class. A true gentleman. So long. Others can now tear each other down for other differences. P.S. I found out the reason for the dead fish.

Since the Scarlet Fade link didn't work how about some XTC?

Edited by carlynewlondon (11/29/13 09:20 PM)
#1544808 - 11/29/13 09:23 PM Re: I hope you enjoy! Rock On!! [Re: cooper bug]
O-BASS Offline

good to hear from ya coop.

i looked into the link, not bad at all man. very simelar to daughtrys heavier stuff. used to be a large movement of heavier pseudo "christian rock" bands in the early and late 90's, some of which were very good. this one certianly has a new edge to it. i had Precious Deaths last album (king of siam?) on it, and the title track was outstanding. Got big into Kings X (not really a CR band). phenomanal music there, and just a trio to boot.

music is music. if it moves you, then the mission has been acomplished one way or another. our musical gifts were meant to be shared.

thanks for the link.

O'

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics