ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1611527 - 12/20/14 03:45 PM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
I'll up the anti by $100 of they catch this jerk - unbelievable. Anyone else want to kick in???

On another note - saw two bald eagles sitting in a tree this morning in the Oxbow area in Northampton MA - just an amazing bird.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
Fishing Info
#1611540 - 12/20/14 05:53 PM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
we saw them flying all around us to the north of there...........by golly..we didn't shoot one......rolleyes we were on the conversation of why this bird was not "found to be shot" here in CT........why did it have to go "ELSEWHERE" to be determined as shot.I mean any moron could see if a bird was hit by a car or shot right????? Or was this another whack against hunters????it was a topic of conversation and one that was due........I mean WTF???.... Danny get an Op to smack one against hunters ?????

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1611542 - 12/20/14 05:55 PM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

whole thing smells like political bullshitski if you ask me.........no offense at ALL Skip.but why couldn';t local officials"determine" it was shot????? any light on this??? Thanks bud...just want a little more input before the retirement party!!!!!grin rawk

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1611546 - 12/20/14 06:43 PM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
hookemdude Offline

Loc: West Hartford
Pretty sure that they are "the" wildlife forensics place in the country. When I was in veterinary school, they were developing and proving tests that nobody else could handle. Their guys are outstanding, unflappable witnesses in court. The best of the best-which means that they are taking this very seriously. Chain of custody for the carcass...has to be signed off on, pathologist...signed every step of the way. If not attorneys for the accused can punch holes in it.
#1611548 - 12/20/14 06:48 PM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

thanks for that insight......just seems strange that officals here int eh state could not determine if it was shot or not..seems pretty elementary to me,I hold NOTHING back from this scummy prick and his agenda.......

www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
www.bluefincharters.com
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1611581 - 12/21/14 12:55 AM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
ecurB Offline

Can you eat that ?

Stocked pheasants ain't cheap anymore , and some people can't see the difference between a 3 year old eagle and a hawk .
I doubt there was any conspiracy other than some dimwit who values a ditch chicken over a bird of prey .

"Politically correct" was initially coined by Leon Trotsky to refer favorably to those whose views remained in sync with the ever-shifting Bolshevik Party line. This was important, as "not PC" people risked prison or death.
#1611587 - 12/21/14 07:30 AM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
Fishhedz Offline

Loc: Central Ct.
Thought that as well, some loser from the big city trying out his just-stolen 9 or 38.

Obviously someone who doesn't know any better or care for that matter.

"Our" eagle was at the field yesterday. So good to see it back out there. He flew
in and landed in a tree at the edge of our goose field. Fully mature, beautiful!

Keep it tight and shoot straight.
#1611600 - 12/21/14 08:33 AM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: EnCon Police]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

saw it with my own one eye........

www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
www.bluefincharters.com
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1611609 - 12/21/14 09:07 AM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: Capt_Jay]
Don P Offline

Loc: CLINTON, CT
Originally Posted By: Capt_Jay
I'll up the anti by $100 of they catch this jerk - unbelievable. Anyone else want to kick in???

On another note - saw two bald eagles sitting in a tree this morning in the Oxbow area in Northampton MA - just an amazing bird.

I would be in with you Jay. Good idea. I have spent more on less (like most "cod" headboat CTF trips smile1 ) It would be nice if CTFers (and other sportsmen) could help up the anti to help find this jerk. One more eagle feather in the cap of the anti-gun mudslingers out there.

Skip: Can the public and organizations like CTF add to the causes "bounty" ?
#1611642 - 12/21/14 11:29 AM Re: $5,000 Reward for information on Bald Eagle shot in Rocky Hill [Re: Don P]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
Originally Posted By: Don P
Originally Posted By: Capt_Jay

I would be in with you Jay. Good idea. I have spent more on less (like most "cod" headboat CTF trips smile1 ) It would be nice if CTFers (and other sportsmen) could help up the anti to help find this jerk. One more eagle feather in the cap of the anti-gun mudslingers out there.

Skip: Can the public and organizations like CTF add to the causes "bounty" ?

Excellent - we're up to $5200 then - who else wants to help up the anti to catch this scumbag??? Skip - let us know how we can get the $$$ to the right party.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Editors, EnCon Police, FindBass 

Active Topics