ctfisherman.com logo
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1839621 - 03/24/23 05:32 PM Re: Let's kick some life into the site - Reach out to inactive members [Re: Mitch P.]
kayak fisher Offline

Loc: milford
Not a prolific poster, but 18 years ago I had the pleasure to meet and do some kayak plugging for stripers and blues locally with member Wo Show. I got a pic of one of his better ones in which he could of used longer arms to hoist the whole fish from the water for the quick pic and release.

After a couple of years he purchased a boat, family and work kept him busy, and we lost touch. Until Bill's swap meet, when a now greying Tony visited my table. Pic of Tony(Wo Show) and our fearless leader Bill (pre64).
We had to spend at least a half hour catching up and remembering the good times chasing stripers from the yak. He's still fishing, but now his favorite is plugging for stripers from his boat after dark. Maybe he'll see this post and respond. Would love to know how he came up with his unique screen name.

bob
Fishing Info
#1839861 - 04/04/23 07:39 PM Re: Let's kick some life into the site - Reach out to inactive members [Re: Mitch P.]
JESTERJACKSON Offline

I miss the days of fishing local small lake tourneys CTF hosted. Beave, Dusty, Tall1, JohnS, Chuck, Stang, Buckcall, even Huskybass.

Seems like a real long time ago!!!

GET HOOKED!
----------------------------------------------
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics