It looks like a two lane launch to me. Also the guy in the boat does not look particularly large or particularly tough. Paul you are a lot older than I am so I am not suggesting that you should have handled it any differently. But is any one else thinking that they might have said, "Move that Fing boat immediately or I the next thing being waited for is an ambulance". It is one thing to be inconsiderate. It is another to purposefully agitate (calling you a cry baby) some one else.

I don't know if I could have resisted the urge to punch that guy's lights out. I will be sixty one in a few weeks. I have not been in a fistfight in roughly 20 years. There is a reasonable chance I could get the snot kicked out of me. However if someone deliberately pushed my buttons and appears to be a reasonable match up (like this shithead); I think I would have a go. I am not suggesting that fist should fly for the slightest reason but if more people (who are physically able) would stand up for what it is right, there would be a lot less assholes like this guy. Do not start or look for trouble; but there is nothing wrong with dealing with it when it finds you.

Still feisty after all these years...

MikeV