ctfisherman.com logo
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#762248 - 02/18/07 01:57 AM The after Party...
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
If I may I will start the thread to thank, Tall1,P Dona,Zach,all the guys and Kim ..... everyone who made this possible....

From my wife Tina and myself.....this was the greastest get together I have personally EVER attended. The food was outof this world, but nothing compared to the family we have her at CTF..JON ... I'm sure there will be many after this but to you and the crew...SO VERY WELL DONE...my 1st CTF game dinner and certainly will NEVER miss one again.

WE brought my friends Dave and Rhea(buffalo dove and pheasant!) and were tabled with Pam and the boys, Bill, Dave and his wife Kristen and their boys Connor and DJ and What an absolute WONDERFUL TIME. My wife has been talking(and still is) about it and all I can say.. VERY NICE all.....we should be very proud! That's all for right now, I gotta go Icin in the mornin.. but for all who didn't attend...you missed one helluva time! Good to meet everyone I did, ...very satisfied about this day!!!

CHRIS........AWESOME JOB with what you did! A lot of unselfish time to do that and you deserve a big.... Bigbeave thanks for yellin #'s \:D \:D Chris cannot be heard! Except for his generosity!Thanks guys!

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

Fishing Info
#762249 - 02/18/07 02:05 AM Re: The after Party...
PDona Offline

P.Donna at one time

Loc: Southern Ct
Ditto Chris, glad you had a great time. Tall 1 is a GREAT chairperson for this event!!! We had an AWESOME crew that worked and kept up with everything the whole night!! See what time I am posting this? Early evening!!! Thanks to everyone for all of your help. I will post more in the am.
AM:
I didn't get too many pictures. Here is part of the raffle line up.

This was the room, with Tall1 up front..

I only have a few more. I hope others took some..

If you need help uploading them, e-mail them to me if you need.

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

#762250 - 02/18/07 02:27 AM Re: The after Party...
Greg S. Offline

Burp ...Fat,happy&nappy!!! \:D
Great event and an even better cause.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

God is great...Beer is good...Women are CRAZY!!
#762251 - 02/18/07 02:38 AM Re: The after Party...
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
hey I cleaned til people started scratchin their heads!!!!!! had a 25 minute ride!!!!!...PAUL THANK YOU FROM MY WIFE, FRIENDS AND MYSELF....we all had a ball!
PS goin in 5 hours!!! nite jonboy!!!!!!!

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#762252 - 02/18/07 04:42 AM Re: The after Party...
Skipperj9 Offline
7 Days a week, here I come...

ahahah goodnight? Never, im goin icein in the mornin too, i happened to go to a different after party though... ah i guess being young has its benefits. good to meet some guys there chris med and andrew ill be in touch, as in check your pm's.
The buffalo pheasant was awesome along with the chowder chris made! didnt last long at all, ill need to get that recipe if you can part with it.
A good night all in all, thanks to all who made it possible and to aqualung for hookin me up with a ticket, and bein a general great guy in general, haha f**kin bob.

An check what time my post is!!!!!!

Matty K's Snag-Free Trolling Tubes
-4X Gamakatsu Hooks
-Stainless Steel Wire
-49 Strand Cable
Last year these tubes accounted for bass to 30lbs!
PM for details

Connecticut Outfitters
http://www.ct-outfitters.com
554 Wethersfield Ave
Hartford, CT 06114
860-296-0110
#762253 - 02/18/07 04:48 AM Re: The after Party...
Chris Offline

Loc: Meriden
I want to personally thank everyone that brought a donation to help the Homeless and the Salvation Army. I dropped all the food & Toiletries of at the Homeless shelter after the dinner here in Meriden. When they saw how much soap and shampoo we brought they couldn't have been happier. You would have thought I was dropping off bags of hundred dollar bills.
It really made me feel proud of all that donated to see these people with real joy over a simple bar of soap. It really makes one reflect on how blessed our lives are.. The everyday things we take for granted can mean so much to someone else. I hope everbody that won a prize enjoys it.
I wish I could have given each person that donated a gift in return. I think I came pretty close. Maybe next year? It's funny how you form a negative opinion about someone on the sole basis of what they post or howthey do things here on CTF without ever meeting them.
Then you meet them like at a Game dinner and realize you really like this person and you were totally wrong on your opinion of that person or persons. I not gonna mention names,but it really was a pleasant expierence meeting you finally tonight and I really hope maybe someday we can go fishing together? Thanks to Tall 1, P Dona,
Oh my God(Roxanne) PaulD, Ray Z, Largefry, Mermaid, GregS and a few others I'm forgetting for all the hard work you folks put into the clean up. The two ladies workes thier tails off and really deserve something for it.
#762254 - 02/18/07 04:49 AM Re: The after Party...
Chris Offline

Loc: Meriden
I want to personally thank everyone that brought a donation to help the Homeless and the Salvation Army. I dropped all the food & Toiletries of at the Homeless shelter after the dinner here in Meriden. When they saw how much soap and shampoo we brought they couldn't have been happier. You would have thought I was dropping off bags of hundred dollar bills.
It really made me feel proud of all that donated to see these people with real joy over a simple bar of soap. It really makes one reflect on how blessed our lives are. The everyday things we take for granted can mean so much to someone else. I hope everbody that won a prize enjoys it.
I wish I could have given each person that donated a gift in return. I think I came pretty close. Maybe next year?
Thanks to Tall 1, P Dona,
Oh my God(Roxanne) PaulD, Ray Z, Largefry, Mermaid, GregS and a few others I'm forgetting for all the hard work you folks put into the clean up. The two ladies workes their tails off NOW!! if I could only fall asleep.
#762255 - 02/18/07 10:11 AM Re: The after Party...
Andrew Offline

Loc: Middletown, CT
Another great CTF Game dinner!! Thank you to Jon, Paul and Paul, Mermaid, Zach and everyone else who make this game dinner what it is!!!

Fishin'Factory III
www.FishinFactory3.com
238 East Main Street, Middletown CT
Shop # 860-344-9139
andrew@FishinFactory3.com

http://www.facebook.com/FishinFactory

#762256 - 02/18/07 10:23 AM Re: The after Party...
RayZCT Offline

Loc: Glastonbury, CT
The bar for CTF events has been set very high, they are all great and again through the hard work of members like Tall 1, P. Dona, Mermaid, Rox, Zach and countless others this one was fantastic.

The accomadations where spacious which fostered lots of chatter and meeting of new CTFers, the kitchen worked out very well and the "runners" made the raffle go along quickly.

The food, well, you couldn't find such a variety in 10 restaurants, just delicious. And for the raffle, worth the price of admission alone. For those who missed it, we are not talking a couple of hundred $, but thousands of $ of great prizes.

Thanks again to the CTF organizers and more inportantly, the CTF family continues to make a contribution to the future of two beautiful young children.

Z-Man Custom Fishing Rods
#762257 - 02/18/07 11:18 AM Re: The after Party...
scooter72 Offline

Loc: Windham,CT
What a great time. It was nice to finally put some faces to the names I see here on the site. AWESOME food, great raffles, lots of fun and all the proceeds going to a very worthy cause. Kims black fish chowder, Crazy Ivans fish fry, Tonys pheasant, I could go on and on... \:D Thanks to everyone who made it such a great night. Its a good feeling to know such a cool group of people.

You can say anything foolish to a dog, and that dog will still give you a look that says, "WOW!! What a great idea!! I never would have thought of that!!"

Some people are born on third base, then spend the rest of their lives thinking they hit a triple.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  BassnBear 

Active Topics