If I may I will start the thread to thank, Tall1,P Dona,Zach,all the guys and Kim ..... everyone who made this possible....

From my wife Tina and myself.....this was the greastest get together I have personally EVER attended. The food was outof this world, but nothing compared to the family we have her at CTF..JON ... I'm sure there will be many after this but to you and the crew...SO VERY WELL DONE...my 1st CTF game dinner and certainly will NEVER miss one again.

WE brought my friends Dave and Rhea(buffalo dove and pheasant!) and were tabled with Pam and the boys, Bill, Dave and his wife Kristen and their boys Connor and DJ and What an absolute WONDERFUL TIME. My wife has been talking(and still is) about it and all I can say.. VERY NICE all.....we should be very proud! That's all for right now, I gotta go Icin in the mornin.. but for all who didn't attend...you missed one helluva time! Good to meet everyone I did, ...very satisfied about this day!!!

CHRIS........AWESOME JOB with what you did! A lot of unselfish time to do that and you deserve a big.... Bigbeave thanks for yellin #'s \:D \:D Chris cannot be heard! Except for his generosity!Thanks guys!

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com