ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#762268 - 02/18/07 07:02 PM Re: The after Party...
Big Beave Offline

Id like to thank everyone who helped make this years dinner outstanding Thanks Again
Fishing Info
#762269 - 02/18/07 09:08 PM Re: The after Party...
Tackleman Offline

Loc: Suffield/Niantic, CT
I'm so sorry I had to work the Hartford Sportsmen show last night. Boy I really missed this outing a lot. Hope I can make it next year.

Congrats on the excellent raffle for the Uconn's children.

We at T-Man Custom Tackle are very pround to have been a small part of it.

Nice work everyone involved!!!

Striper Tubes - Keels & More!!

#762270 - 02/18/07 09:26 PM Re: The after Party...
Michael-SW CT Offline

Loc: Bridgeport
I had a great time. Thanx all who put this dinner together. I'm so happy that I get to add more to my Rapala Collection. And can anybody guess what I enjoyed doing the most? \:D

If bluefish were to grow as big as giant bluefins, then there would be nothing left out there except for blues!

I LOVE MY BLUES!
#762271 - 02/18/07 11:15 PM Re: The after Party...
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
JOHN S.....My wife is reading this with me and we are almost crying laughing so hard about the tree pulling thing,plllllllllllllllllll....booof! all done ready for more...again guys such a good feeling night last night!!!!! JON...3,000 dollars...... actually to everyone who attended.....Dave Waldrip and Mitch...we missed ya!

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#762272 - 02/19/07 12:05 AM Re: The after Party...
JohnS Offline

Life Time Member

Loc: Wallingford/Florida
 Quote:
JOHN S.....My wife is reading this with me and we are almost crying laughing so hard about the tree pulling thing,plllllllllllllllllll....booof! all done ready for more...again guys
I had a flash back from "dumb and dumber" where the dude was in the non working bathroom :p , as I was speeding back to wally world!

New House 5/18
#762274 - 02/19/07 01:04 AM Re: The after Party...
MyGirl Offline

Not enough can be said about the people that put this night together. Without their spirit folks wouldn't have come forward and provided us with such great meals, prizes, etc. Their commitment to the Klose foundation was fantastic. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough to see the fine gents we saw tonite, trade their fancy cars for caps and gowns!
There were many fine recipes that I never got to even try. Hopefully they will be posted. Everyone should be proud of their contributions as they were all fantastic!
This should be a two or three day event!
Thank you everyone, thank you Tall1, for putting everyting together, and thank you for all of the CTFR's that participated in making this happen. There are too many people to recognize that had a part. Rather than leave someone out, I just want to say,...Thank You All!!!
#762275 - 02/19/07 09:49 AM Re: The after Party...
Mycept Offline

This was a great event. I'll just echo what everyone has already said about the people who put this together and worked their butts off to make it happen. By far, this was the most well organized and run game dinner type of event I've been too. With all the other activities going on as well, couldn't get much better than it was.

Thanks to everyone who put it together and helped it be what it was, and thank you to everyone who donated raffle prizes.
#762276 - 02/19/07 09:58 AM Re: The after Party...
Crazy Ivan Offline

Loc: New Milford, and Anywhere Salt...
Big thank to all that made this happen, you know who you are

Another stellar CTF event...

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Judge Smails:

"Its easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man that can smile with his shorts too tight in the seat."
#762277 - 02/19/07 12:10 PM Re: The after Party...
Mitch P. Offline

Homepage:

http://www.ctfisherman.com/

If anyone has any better pictures for the homepage, feel free to email to me at: mitch@ctfisherman.com
#762278 - 02/19/07 01:26 PM Re: The after Party...
Matt G. Offline

Hey Mike,

Suprised you left any food for the rest of us.

Ol' Wide Rack down 10/23/10
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  BassnBear 

Active Topics