Hey Now Friction Angler,

Keep that thought, and when you see me posting up the "Shad! 2021" thread, ping me in it. We like virgins! grin

But seriously, I'd be happy to show you the basics, as would any of the regulars. If nothing else, you need to meet the regulars. Some are characters, but all are genuine, good folx who want to see others succeed.

Anywho, the season is all but over here, and it's time to close this thread. My last 5 outings, Wed-Fri last week, and yesterday and today, all I got was the stinky kitty skunk, unless we count the yellow perch I snagged thru the gills yesterday; it was smaller than my pinky finger. rolleyes And the cotton is getting thicker by the day, clogging the reel, and guides. That's it, I'm done with shad. Until next year...

Maybe I'll start heading down to the shore once in a while. It's been a few years, and well, blues on light tackle I don't guess I have to tell you. Besides, my old surf pole might like to soak a few chunks, again. I might even fix and rig up my old crab pots.

Whatever you pursue, tight lines!

Edited by No Fish Today (06/03/20 08:58 PM)

George Darrell ...

I support "PETA",
"People Eating Tasty Animals"