It's a shame that our media, deciding the videos of this attack are too graphic for the American people to handle, have basically removed them from television. They should be aired every day. America is historically a forgiving nation but there needs to be full retribution before forgiveness. Anyone who thinks that these murders are anything but a full-out, cowardly attack on our country and our way of life and part of an ongoing war waged by islamofacists is either naive, misinformed or in denial. If I see one more "coexist" or "war is not the answer" bumper sticker here in NW CT, I think I'll puke. These head-in-the-sand, "can't we all just get along" liberals are the same sort of people who allowed Hitler and Stalin to rise to power in the time of my father's generation. "Maybe if we could just sit down and TALK, they wouldn't hate us so much..." BS!!! This isn't a Coke commercial where we all smile and hold hands in a big field and sing songs. It's time for a lot more nationalism and a lot less concilliation.

Please stop for brief moment today, remember the victims, remember the heroic first responders who went into those towers knowing the risk and remember all the brave men and women of our armed forces serving in the war on terror. Then thank God that you are fortunate enough to live in the greatest country the world has ever known. God Bless America and the troops who defend her GBAATTWDH!