Yesterday's Big 4 show absolutely ROCKED headbanger1 Anthrax was so happy to be playing in their hometown and they sounded great. Def gonna check them out when they tour for their new album.

Megadeth was a little disappointing, but Mustaine is in a ton a pain - sounds like neck surgery for him. Is there a better live song than Peace Sells?!?!

I'm not a big Slayer fan, but I gotta say-- they brought it last night. Kerry King is amazing and their set was killer.

Now to the grand finale - which was Metallica showing everyone why they were the headliner. A set heavy with Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets, they tore it up for 2 hrs. I'd be shocked if anyone who saw the show believes that they didn't blow everyone else off the stage. I have never seen them play that aggressively and their set was the best I've ever seen them do. I love how those bands push each other to be their best.

All in all - absolutely phenomenal! Cops and stadium security could not have been cooler, the fans were respectful and had a great time. I even got out of the parking lot within 5 minutes after the show. Lots of credit to everyone involved with the show. It was an unbelievable experience beginning to end!

LONG LIVE METAL!!!! headbanger1 headbanger1 headbanger1