Ok, I can agree with most of you regarding the oldschool Jaymz, Lars, Jason, Kirt.rocked harded, BUT!!!....you need to keep in mind this band is older now (I don't soud the same today as I did 14 or 15 years ago!!). My thoughts on the new album: It is way better then Load and Reload.... they were (_I_) I think I listened to them like 3 times fully. The new album is a lot heavier then the last two, but still keep in mind they absolutely do not sound the same as they did years ago.....they never will (Plus the fact James is sober now :p . Well still in all It took me a a few times listening through the entire album to dig some of the songs..there are plenty of riffs in there that refelct the oldschool style. Bottomline is they were and are a great band..I don't think anyone will ever get close to what they played in years past (Bells, Fade to balck, Master.., Justice, Four horsemen, breadfan, but the fact they are still rocking...is plain BAD ASS!! Also, for all the people that really can't dig the new album (I still prefer the older stuff by far)....they give you a code on the CD that allows you to go to a Website and burn a bunch of old songs from various concerts. I will still always air guitar and air drum when I hear an old song on the radio.... \:D Sorry for the book, but Metallica the band, the boyz still rock in my mind. (I totally understand that opinions do vary) Ok, damn it.lets go get some fish!!