Originally Posted By: Mitch P.
With all due respect BoNeato, I beg to differ. Eddie's punk son doesn't deserve this chance in such a major spotlight.

And, it was Anthony's vocals and stage presence that I was thinking of that will be missed. I hope this thing succeeds, and I'll most likely get to a show (unless the first reviews come in awful).

I can see if they want to get his son on stage here and there, but not for the the entire tour. Who knows, maybe Anthony wants no part of this. I haven't read anything from his perspective, so I don't know.

I don't think the kid deserves it either, but it is what it is. As far as I understand, it was Michael Anthony's choice not to be involved as he got close with Sammy over the years.

It's too bad. It will never be the same without him, and his missing vocals certainly are the wild card here. But I was weaned on early VH. Women and Children first was released my freshman year in high school, and I listened to them a ton. While I think Sammy is talented, for me no matter what they did, it was just never VH without DLR out front.