Saw Gigantour last night in NYC. My take-- Lacuna Coil- hot chick with a great voice. Male singer destroys the vocals; overall, pretty boring live act. Not sorry the set was only 20 min. Volbeat, in my opinion, stole the show. I've been really looking fwd to seeing them. Great sound, amazing energy, 45 min was not enough. Very cool end of their set, as they had the crowd going nuts playing a Slayer riff-- I think Angel of Death, but don't hold me to it. This was my first time seeing Motorhead, and bottom line is that at this stage of their career, they are what the are. Lemmy tried to interact w the audience, but we couldn't understand a word he was saying. Ace of Spades and Overkill were really good, but a quick 40-min set was fine with me. All the respect in the world to Lemmy, but I wouldn't see him again. Megadeth closed with what I thought was a lackluster 75 min set. Not enough old stuff and overall, they def acted their age. Think this may be my last time for them too. Thinking back to all the times I'd seen them in the 90's, it's just not the same. Say what you want about Metallica and the directions they've gone in the last 15 yrs, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone who's seen them live and didn't love every second of it. Rock On!