Quote:
Originally posted by Mitch P.:
Operation Mindcrime is one of the best metal albums ever. Q-ryche was definitely metal. Now, I don’t know what to call them.
\:\)
have you guys heard new queensryche already? i didn't hear anything from the new cd yet- but i was hoping that getting chris degarmo back meant going back to their metal sound...

this is a good thread-

top ten metal albums? - that is tough- metal is just one of my fav types of music- so my list would be a little more broad... but i definitely think queensryche belongs on there- although i like the live-crime cd better - my favorite live cd... and of course i would have to add fair warning by VH- although they aren't really "metal"... definitely "master of puppets" and "vulgur display" - "countdown" is not my fav megadeth (although its good!) i would pick something earlier- "rust in peace" maybe... maiden-"number of the beast" would have to be there- my list would be top ten hard rock/metal- because i would have to include ACDC and VH... oh- and would definitely leave rage on there! never liked guns n roses though...

Fishing is way too important to take so seriously...