My wife and I just saw Queensryche and Judas Priest sunday night!!!!

Queensrych opened with a 8 song set that just left us wanting more. This was the first time I have ever seen either of these bands live and all I can say is wow.

Geoff Tate's voice was amazing. They were pushing a new album so most of what we hear was unfamiliar. They only played two big hits closing their set with Empire and Take hold the flame (awesome). I really wanted to hear a lot more.

Priest made up for it though with an amazing 2 and a half hour set.

Halford is back with the band and still has it even as old as he is!!!!!!!!!! Wow that man can sing!!!!!!! Priest was amazing and played many classics and played them all well!!!! An affort at reconstructing the song list is as follows.
Beyond the realm of death, Pain killer, Eat me alive, Victim of changes, Exciter, Diamonds in rust, Dissadent agressor, Delivering the goods, The ripper, Hell bent for leather, Breakin the law, Metal gods, Living after midnight, Grinder, Heading out to the highway, Desert plains, Electric eye (opener), You've got another thing comin, Turbo Lover, along with three off of the new album, Judas rising, Revolution and Hellrider

Slam it home and cross their eyes